Help for MEDLIB-L Archives

MEDLIB-L Archives

August 1993

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

Table of Contents:

*International Hospital Dir (1 message)
1994 VLA Paraprofessional Conference (2 messages)
2nd/3rd generation ILS (1 message)
<No subject> (15 messages)
? MEDLINE subj: therapeutic/healing touch (3 messages)
? Source of individual journal issues (1 message)
A/V materials on developmental assessment (1 message)
About the LymeNet Newsletter... (1 message)
Access to NLM catalog? (3 messages)
adam on cd rom (1 message)
Addendum for SC/MLA meeting in October (2 messages)
Addictive disorders in women (1 message)
adonis on cd-rom (2 messages)
AHIP (1 message)
Any Information Navigator Users Out There? (1 message)
Apple or MAC user tracking programs (1 message)
Aries Knowledge Finder (3 messages)
automated circulation systems (1 message)
AV for nursing class (1 message)
Beyond Medline : Advances in Medical Information Access (1 message)
Bibliographic Instruction (1 message)
book donation organization (1 message)
BOOK DONATIONS (2 messages)
Books on Cancer Therapies and on Renal Disease (1 message)
Books to donate (2 messages)
books to foreign countries (4 messages)
BOUND VOLS. FROM EMMC (1 message)
Brodman Award --- $$$ and Recognition!!! (1 message)
Brodman Award nomination form (1 message)
Call for Papers MC Journal (1 message)
Canadian Diseases Weekly Report (1 message)
Cancernet Update for August (1 message)
CARD CATALOG/TATTLE TAPE (1 message)
cartoons (1 message)
CCC/Cataloger Training Task Group (1 message)
CD-ROM about Physician group management (2 messages)
CD-ROM COMPENDIUM (4 messages)
CDPlus Medline (1 message)
CE Opportunities at MCMLA 1993 (1 message)
CE Opportunities at MCMLA 1993, Part II (1 message)
change of username (1 message)
Chaplaincy Programs (2 messages)
Chondriana? (1 message)
clinical practice guidelines (1 message)
Compact/movable shelving (4 messages)
CompuMed / say what? (1 message)
computer search evaluation form (1 message)
Conference on Grey Literature (1 message)
Conspectus Listserv (1 message)
Consult with Reference Librarian (1 message)
Consult With Reference Librarians... (2 messages)
CONSUMER HEALTH (1 message)
CONSUMER HEALTH INFORMATION ORGANIZATIONS (2 messages)
Consumer Health Information Policy Statements (1 message)
consumer health library statistics (5 messages)
consumer health position (1 message)
Consumer Health/Disclaimer Form (1 message)
Cumulated Index Medicus (1 message)
Current Contents/awareness (3 messages)
Customers? (1 message)
Dalibor (dalibour) Water (1 message)
Directory of Special Libraries listing (1 message)
Disaster Relief Assistance (1 message)
DISCLAIMER FORM (2 messages)
Discussion list for Audio-visual libraries (1 message)
DISTRESSING NEWS ABOUT DISSERTATIONS AND THESES (1 message)
e-mail address for LISA (1 message)
E-Mail for resident/house staff (2 messages)
Eastern Online Training Center Training Opportunities (1 message)
eclecticism and psychiatry (1 message)
Endnote & Ovid Medline (1 message)
evaluation on search (1 message)
Executive Information Systems (1 message)
FDA toll-free (1 message)
Financing Learning Organizations (1 message)
Food & Drug Administration BBS (1 message)
Friends Groups for Hospital Libraries (6 messages)
Fuerstenberg(?) Center (1 message)
FULL-TEXT ONLINE (3 messages)
Gophers & Health Science Libraries (1 message)
GUS (1 message)
Handling of Printers in academic medical center libraries (3 messages)
Has your e-mail address changed? (1 message)
Healthnet? (1 message)
HELP (1 message)
Help, I need to set to NOMAIL and deleted my instructions (1 message)
high cholesterol in Indian kids (2 messages)
Hospital Libraries on Meditech? (3 messages)
hospital library automation (2 messages)
hospital library standards (1 message)
HOSPITAL STRATEGY REPORT (2 messages)
How to check distribution options (1 message)
How to look for a testologist? (2 messages)
human eye color (1 message)
Hyppocratic Oath (1 message)
ill request.. (1 message)
INTERNATIONA (1 message)
International Donation of Books & Journals (1 message)
International Hospital Directory (4 messages)
Internet Regional Service Providers (3 messages)
IRIS (Illinois Researcher Information System) (2 messages)
J of Theoretical Surgery? (1 message)
Job Opportunity - Reference (1 message)
journal article (2 messages)
Journal Giveaway! (1 message)
journal quality markers (4 messages)
LAN Workplace for DOS (1 message)
Lancet's Selected Books lists (1 message)
laptops in libraries (1 message)
laptops in the library (2 messages)
last message before vacation (2 messages)
Library kiosk (1 message)
Library Policies for Laptop Computers (4 messages)
Library skills training for nursing students (4 messages)
Library software (1 message)
Listserv commands for MEDLIB-L (1 message)
Listservs for copyright or library techs? (1 message)
Ma Huang (1 message)
MA HWANG EXTRACT (1 message)
MAC/MLA Annual Meeting (1 message)
MALPRACTICE - PRONE PERSONALITY CHARACTERISTICS (2 messages)
material for ethics talk (1 message)
MC JOURNAL (1 message)
Medical gopher in Europe (4 messages)
Medical prints for student lounges (3 messages)
Medical supplies after earthquakes (1 message)
Medical Terminology (2 messages)
Medical Textbooks (1 message)
MEDLIB-L Digest - 28 Aug 1993 to 29 Aug 1993 (1 message)
MEDLIB-L Digest - 9 Aug 1993 to 10 Aug 1993 (1 message)
MEDLIB-L Tips (1 message)
MEDLINE TITLES INCLUDED IN THE UNCOVER DATABASE (6 messages)
Men's War Over the Internet (3 messages)
MESH needed (2 messages)
Michael E. DeBakey Library Services Outreach Award (1 message)
Micromedex on VAX (1 message)
Mindy? (1 message)
MLA Academy of Health InformationProfessional (3 messages)
MLGSCA Journal Exchange (1 message)
MLS required for Institutional Membership in CAHSL (1 message)
Mortality Data on CD-ROM (1 message)
MSDS (3 messages)
MSDS Software (1 message)
Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (2 messages)
Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Syndrome (1 message)
Murray Gottlieb Prize (1 message)
NAHSL ANNUAL MEETING 1993 (1 message)
need address (1 message)
Need Information (1 message)
NEW: IMMNET-L - Medical Immunization Tracking systems (1 message)
NIH Consensus Development Conferences (1 message)
NLM (3 messages)
NLM catalog via Internet (1 message)
NLM FTP publications server (2 messages)
No. 139, Paper vs CD for Indexes-Replies (fwd) (1 message)
No. 140, Paper vs CD for Indexes-Reply (fwd) (1 message)
NPR: Smoking effect stats? (2 messages)
nursing videotape (2 messages)
NYC-bookstores (1 message)
Old French Citation (1 message)
Online/CD-ROM '93 Registration Discount (1 message)
OOPS (1 message)
Orthopedic Doctor in Scaramento, CA (1 message)
Overdue Book Manager software (Right On) (1 message)
PAIN MEA (1 message)
Pain measurement in children (3 messages)
Papyrus/the Great Earthquake of 1993 (1 message)
Paradigm (1 message)
Paraprofessionalss/Library Techns (1 message)
PATIENT EDUCATION (5 messages)
Patient use--summary (1 message)
PEDS SECURITY (1 message)
Peer reviewed nursing journals (7 messages)
Pharmacy resources on the Internet (3 messages)
PIM POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT (1 message)
Planetree consumer health (1 message)
Planetree Health Resource Center (1 message)
Planetree, was Re: CONSUMER HEALTH (1 message)
Poison Oak/Sumac/Ivy or just plain urushiol (1 message)
POPLINE (2 messages)
Position Announcement (7 messages)
Printers for DRA (1 message)
Problems with "explode" on SilverPlatter CINAHL (2 messages)
Procedural manuals (2 messages)
Proteinase inhibitors (1 message)
Psychoanalytic Discussion Groups (2 messages)
Psychoneuroimmunology resources (1 message)
Purchasing Computer Equipment--LISTSERVs? (3 messages)
QRB - name change - what to do with it (1 message)
Question about software and audiovisuals (3 messages)
RE>FWD>>(fwd) New list: CompuMed (1 message)
RE>Peer reviewed nursing journals (1 message)
READING LIST FOR MS2 (1 message)
Recipients for old book donations (1 message)
Red Sage (3 messages)
Ref?: different editions of _BMJ_ (2 messages)
reference management software article (1 message)
REFERENCE QU (1 message)
REFERENCE QUESTION (5 messages)
reference question/COTH Report (1 message)
Reference Update (1 message)
Repertory Prescriber (1 message)
Request for journal information (1 message)
Research on reaction (1 message)
Returned MEDLIB-L messages... (1 message)
review medlib-l (1 message)
Roommate needed SCC/MLA (1 message)
SC/MLA Annual Meeting (4 messages)
SC/MLA Continuing Education Courses (2 messages)
SCC/MLA Annual Meeting (1 message)
Scholarship Information (1 message)
Scope of MEDLIB-L (1 message)
Security (1 message)
services to blind students (2 messages)
Silver Platter and Cinahl (1 message)
Silver Platter CINAHL (3 messages)
SILVER PLATTER MAINTENANCE (3 messages)
Smart Bombs (1 message)
software for journal check-in (1 message)
sources for Spanish teaching aids (3 messages)
South African journal (3 messages)
SPIRES (1 message)
Stopword Lists for Biomedical Domains (1 message)
Subscribe (1 message)
suggestions (3 messages)
Technology and public service (1 message)
teenage pregnancy in Sweden (3 messages)
test files (1 message)
Thanks (2 messages)
The Net ADvertiser (1 message)
Travel Reimbursement (1 message)
TRI Reg. 7 Training Flyer (1 message)
Tx for Answer: "Theoretical Surg" (1 message)
U.K. Scientist (2 messages)
Ukraine medical information (1 message)
Uncover address? (3 messages)
Unsubscription (1 message)
vacation (1 message)
vacation... (1 message)
Virtual Microsystems (2 messages)
VLAP (2 messages)
Washington State Data Users Conference, Oct. 1993 (1 message)
What to call library users? (1 message)
WHAT TO DO WITH 'CLINICAL PRACTICE GUIDELINES' (2 messages)
When to reply privately... (1 message)
Who uses journal Macromolecules? (2 messages)

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

MEDLIB-L Home

MEDLIB-L Home

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

From

Date

Size

New Thread

*International Hospital Dir

*International Hospital Dir

Nick Tomaiuolo <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Aug 1993 13:56:45 EST

23 lines

New Thread

1994 VLA Paraprofessional Conference

Re: 1994 VLA Paraprofessional Conference

Ophelia M. Payne <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Aug 1993 14:01:33 EDT

30 lines

Re: 1994 VLA Paraprofessional Conference

Ellen Jackson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Aug 1993 15:27:19 EDT

8 lines

New Thread

2nd/3rd generation ILS

2nd/3rd generation ILS

LUIZA <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Aug 1993 09:12:29 EST

17 lines

New Thread

<No subject>

<No subject>

Diane Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Aug 1993 14:30:40 -0400

15 lines

<No subject>

Elizabeth A. Cooley <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Aug 1993 14:48:22 EDT

16 lines

<No subject>

lea starr <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Aug 1993 16:31:00 MDT

28 lines

<No subject>

lea starr <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Aug 1993 08:57:10 MDT

12 lines

<No subject>

MD51000 <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Aug 1993 12:24:44 EDT

18 lines

<No subject>

MD51000 <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Aug 1993 12:42:05 EDT

20 lines

<No subject>

MD51000 <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Aug 1993 09:51:06 EDT

19 lines

<No subject>

Saroj Bhatia <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Aug 1993 15:09:24 EST

15 lines

<No subject>

Fri, 20 Aug 1993 09:51:20 MDT

30 lines

<No subject>

Doris Mahony <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Aug 1993 16:05:50 EDT

13 lines

<No subject>

lea starr <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Aug 1993 14:20:26 MDT

15 lines

<No subject>

MaryLinn Borsman <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Aug 1993 16:41:32 -0400

6 lines

<No subject>

MaryLinn Borsman <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Aug 1993 17:30:48 -0400

6 lines

<No subject>

Margaret Allen <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Aug 1993 13:22:04 -0500

49 lines

<No subject>

Thu, 26 Aug 1993 14:03:08 -0400

7 lines

New Thread

? MEDLINE subj: therapeutic/healing touch

? MEDLINE subj: therapeutic/healing touch

Alice Hadley <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Aug 1993 08:55:00 AUS_CST

18 lines

Re: ? MEDLINE subj: therapeutic/healing touch

Pamela Van Hine (Am. College of OB/GYN) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Aug 1993 08:18:32 EDT

12 lines

Re: ? MEDLINE subj: therapeutic/healing touch

Alice Hadley <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Aug 1993 09:02:00 AUS_CST

10 lines

New Thread

? Source of individual journal issues

? Source of individual journal issues

Alice Hadley <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Aug 1993 11:02:00 AUS_CST

15 lines

New Thread

A/V materials on developmental assessment

A/V materials on developmental assessment

francis poon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 1993 11:59:41 +0800

14 lines

New Thread

About the LymeNet Newsletter...

About the LymeNet Newsletter...

Marc Gabriel <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Aug 1993 20:37:45 GMT

42 lines

New Thread

Access to NLM catalog?

Access to NLM catalog?

David P Brennan <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Aug 1993 17:53:49 GMT

26 lines

Re: Access to NLM catalog?

Laurie Potter <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Aug 1993 13:01:58 +0000

47 lines

Re: Access to NLM catalog?

Charles Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Aug 1993 16:44:56 -0400

49 lines

New Thread

adam on cd rom

adam on cd rom

Trudie Venter <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Aug 1993 08:53:51 LCL

19 lines

New Thread

Addendum for SC/MLA meeting in October

Addendum for SC/MLA meeting in October

Jay Harris <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Aug 1993 16:59:22 CDT

18 lines

Re: Addendum for SC/MLA meeting in October

Jay Harris <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Aug 1993 17:11:42 CDT

11 lines

New Thread

Addictive disorders in women

Addictive disorders in women

Joan MacLaine <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Aug 1993 10:59:42 -0600

25 lines

New Thread

adonis on cd-rom

adonis on cd-rom

Gill Westera <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Aug 1993 12:38:14 +1000

22 lines

Re: adonis on cd-rom

Therapy Library <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Aug 1993 16:09:51 +0800

35 lines

New Thread

AHIP

AHIP

Logan Ludwig <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 11:07:00 CDT

32 lines

New Thread

Any Information Navigator Users Out There?

Any Information Navigator Users Out There?

ds160 <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Aug 1993 16:00:00 EDT

24 lines

New Thread

Apple or MAC user tracking programs

Apple or MAC user tracking programs

Karen Tubolino - Providence Hospital <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Aug 1993 12:18:04 -0400

16 lines

New Thread

Aries Knowledge Finder

Aries Knowledge Finder

Pat Wilder <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Aug 1993 14:06:11 -0500

12 lines

Re: Aries Knowledge Finder

Don Lanier <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 07:21:18 CDT

18 lines

Re: Aries Knowledge Finder

Louisa Worthington <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 18:43:35 EDT

23 lines

New Thread

automated circulation systems

automated circulation systems

Ed Poletti <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 29 Aug 1993 16:36:07 -0400

10 lines

New Thread

AV for nursing class

AV for nursing class

Judy F. Burnham <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 1993 09:05:00 CST

17 lines

New Thread

Beyond Medline : Advances in Medical Information Access

Beyond Medline : Advances in Medical Information Access

K. Laird <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Aug 1993 10:15:59 EDT

104 lines

New Thread

Bibliographic Instruction

Bibliographic Instruction

Kay Irvine,PC-D,Western States Library <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 1993 16:46:16 -0400

14 lines

New Thread

book donation organization

book donation organization

Ellen Platt <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 10:22:57 -0500

32 lines

New Thread

BOOK DONATIONS

BOOK DONATIONS

Nancy Fabozzi <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 7 Aug 1993 13:14:53 -0500

46 lines

Book Donations

Mary Wood <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Aug 1993 09:09:26 PDT

14 lines

New Thread

Books on Cancer Therapies and on Renal Disease

Books on Cancer Therapies and on Renal Disease

Michelle Walters <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Aug 1993 11:47:10 -0400

16 lines

New Thread

Books to donate

Books to donate

YATES, MARTHA <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 14:11:00 GMT

22 lines

Books to donate

Peter Schoenberg <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 08:54:20 MDT

35 lines

New Thread

books to foreign countries

books to foreign countries

Michael Schott <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Aug 1993 13:41:43 -0400

12 lines

Re: books to foreign countries

Linda Hulbert, Medical Center Library <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Aug 1993 09:18:00 CST

22 lines

Re: books to foreign countries

St. John's Regional Medical Center <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Aug 1993 09:16:12 -0700

29 lines

Re: books to foreign countries

Linda Hulbert, Medical Center Library <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Aug 1993 08:50:00 CST

17 lines

New Thread

BOUND VOLS. FROM EMMC

BOUND VOLS. FROM EMMC

JAGELS, SUELLEN T. <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Aug 1993 10:21:49 -0500

23 lines

New Thread

Brodman Award --- $$$ and Recognition!!!

Brodman Award --- $$$ and Recognition!!!

FRED HEIDENREICH <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Aug 1993 09:30:52 -0700

54 lines

New Thread

Brodman Award nomination form

Brodman Award nomination form

FRED HEIDENREICH <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Aug 1993 09:32:24 -0700

102 lines

New Thread

Call for Papers MC Journal

Call for Papers MC Journal

Lori Widzinski <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Aug 1993 09:45:31 EDT

89 lines

New Thread

Canadian Diseases Weekly Report

Canadian Diseases Weekly Report

Ann Barnard <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Aug 1993 11:04:02 PDT

17 lines

New Thread

Cancernet Update for August

Cancernet Update for August

Minh T. Rajtboriraks <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Aug 1993 13:03:11 -0400

68 lines

New Thread

CARD CATALOG/TATTLE TAPE

CARD CATALOG/TATTLE TAPE

Mandy Kirkpatrick -- Presbyterian Hospital -- LearningResourceCtr. <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Aug 1993 17:00:32 EDT

17 lines

New Thread

cartoons

cartoons

Marian Dorner <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 13:44:07 EST

14 lines

New Thread

CCC/Cataloger Training Task Group

CCC/Cataloger Training Task Group

Joan Swanekamp <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Aug 1993 17:45:10 EDT

174 lines

New Thread

CD-ROM about Physician group management

CD-ROM about Physician group management

Danette Berzins <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 10:27:22 -0600

22 lines

Re: CD-ROM about Physician group management

GROSMAN, JANE <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 16:10:40 -0500

11 lines

New Thread

CD-ROM COMPENDIUM

CD-ROM COMPENDIUM

JAGELS, SUELLEN T. <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Aug 1993 12:44:44 -0500

20 lines

Re: CD-ROM COMPENDIUM

Thomas Williams <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Aug 1993 09:19:05 EST

20 lines

Re: CD-ROM COMPENDIUM

Lisa Traditi <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Aug 1993 09:25:52 -0600

25 lines

Re: CD-ROM COMPENDIUM

Wed, 18 Aug 1993 13:30:01 -0400

9 lines

New Thread

CDPlus Medline

CDPlus Medline

Christee King <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Aug 1993 09:22:40 -0600

27 lines

New Thread

CE Opportunities at MCMLA 1993

CE Opportunities at MCMLA 1993

Peggy Mullaly-Quijas --UNMCVM(PMULLALY) <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Aug 1993 09:38:57 CDT

286 lines

New Thread

CE Opportunities at MCMLA 1993, Part II

CE Opportunities at MCMLA 1993, Part II

Peggy Mullaly-Quijas --UNMCVM(PMULLALY) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Aug 1993 09:23:20 CDT

117 lines

New Thread

change of username

change of username

Celia Bouchard <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Aug 1993 11:18:00 CST

11 lines

New Thread

Chaplaincy Programs

Chaplaincy Programs

Steve Rauch <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 1993 15:03:46 -0700

19 lines

Re: Chaplaincy Programs

kay wagner <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 1993 23:15:00 CDT

19 lines

New Thread

Chondriana?

Chondriana?

Kathy Martin,PC-D,Willamette Falls Library <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Aug 1993 14:53:44 -0400

18 lines

New Thread

clinical practice guidelines

clinical practice guidelines

KING, ESTHER <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Aug 1993 09:30:26 -0500

18 lines

New Thread

Compact/movable shelving

Compact/movable shelving

Deborah Adams <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Aug 1993 12:57:13 EDT

22 lines

Re: Compact/movable shelving

ds160 <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Aug 1993 14:54:00 EDT

47 lines

Re: Compact/movable shelving

MICHELYNN <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Aug 1993 15:13:00 CDT

15 lines

Re: Compact/movable shelving

Pamela Van Hine (Am. College of OB/GYN) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Aug 1993 07:30:40 EDT

10 lines

New Thread

CompuMed / say what?

Re: CompuMed / say what?

Jennifer Reiswig <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Aug 1993 08:07:23 -0400

16 lines

New Thread

computer search evaluation form

computer search evaluation form

Jie Li <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Aug 1993 12:40:00 CST

293 lines

New Thread

Conference on Grey Literature

Conference on Grey Literature

Parkville DBE Library <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 1993 17:12:25 +1000

16 lines

New Thread

Conspectus Listserv

Conspectus Listserv

Steven Ryan <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Aug 1993 13:52:12 +1000

9 lines

New Thread

Consult with Reference Librarian

Consult with Reference Librarian

Sharon Gray <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Aug 1993 11:18:42 EDT

26 lines

New Thread

Consult With Reference Librarians...

Consult With Reference Librarians...

Sharon Gray <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Aug 1993 16:28:05 EDT

17 lines

Re: Consult With Reference Librarians...

Jan Mixter JMIXTER@LUCCPUA <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 1993 08:07:00 CDT

11 lines

New Thread

CONSUMER HEALTH

Re: CONSUMER HEALTH

Med & Chirurgical Faculty Md <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Aug 1993 09:03:10 EST

16 lines

New Thread

CONSUMER HEALTH INFORMATION ORGANIZATIONS

CONSUMER HEALTH INFORMATION ORGANIZATIONS

JARVIS, Mary <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 1993 15:55:51 -0500

21 lines

Re: CONSUMER HEALTH INFORMATION ORGANIZATIONS

David Keddle - Ingham Medical Center <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Aug 1993 08:43:16 -0400

36 lines

New Thread

Consumer Health Information Policy Statements

Consumer Health Information Policy Statements

joanne muellenbach <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 08:12:00 CDT

24 lines

New Thread

consumer health library statistics

consumer health library statistics

Youngstown Hospital South <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Aug 1993 10:34:18 EDT

23 lines

Re: consumer health library statistics

GILBERT, Carole <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Aug 1993 11:10:31 -0500

17 lines

Re: consumer health library statistics

Silver Cross Hospital <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Aug 1993 09:16:26 PDT

19 lines

Re: consumer health library statistics

Health Sciences Libraries Consortium <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Aug 1993 09:13:28 EDT

7 lines

consumer health library statistics

Youngstown Hospital South <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Aug 1993 08:33:35 EDT

28 lines

New Thread

consumer health position

consumer health position

Tue, 10 Aug 1993 09:09:25 -0400

38 lines

New Thread

Consumer Health/Disclaimer Form

Re: Consumer Health/Disclaimer Form

St. John's Regional Medical Center <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Aug 1993 14:15:46 -0700

26 lines

New Thread

Cumulated Index Medicus

Cumulated Index Medicus

Chester J. Pletzke <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Aug 1993 15:05:35 EDT

10 lines

New Thread

Current Contents/awareness

Current Contents/awareness

Paul Blobaum <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Aug 1993 05:37:52 -0700

25 lines

Re: Current Contents/awareness

GILBERT, Carole <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Aug 1993 15:24:41 -0500

13 lines

Re: Current Contents/awareness

mary walker <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Aug 1993 17:05:02 -0500

14 lines

New Thread

Customers?

Customers?

Mary W Sprague <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Sep 1993 02:33:06 GMT

17 lines

New Thread

Dalibor (dalibour) Water

Dalibor (dalibour) Water

MARY ELLEN MYERS <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Aug 1993 16:36:10 -0400

20 lines

New Thread

Directory of Special Libraries listing

Directory of Special Libraries listing

Gale Research Directory of Special Libraries <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Aug 1993 16:34:24 -0400

105 lines

New Thread

Disaster Relief Assistance

Disaster Relief Assistance

Charlotte Reppy (Nat'l Social Work) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Aug 1993 13:58:26 EDT

17 lines

New Thread

DISCLAIMER FORM

DISCLAIMER FORM

Nancy J. Dickison <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 10:50:51 -0700

153 lines

Re: DISCLAIMER FORM

Lisa Traditi <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Aug 1993 09:11:58 -0600

19 lines

New Thread

Discussion list for Audio-visual libraries

Discussion list for Audio-visual libraries

Trudie Venter <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 14:13:58 LCL

23 lines

New Thread

DISTRESSING NEWS ABOUT DISSERTATIONS AND THESES

DISTRESSING NEWS ABOUT DISSERTATIONS AND THESES

MICHELYNN <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 29 Aug 1993 14:21:00 CDT

141 lines

New Thread

e-mail address for LISA

e-mail address for LISA

Judy F. Burnham <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Aug 1993 15:01:00 CST

13 lines

New Thread

E-Mail for resident/house staff

E-Mail for resident/house staff

Diane Wolf <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Aug 1993 11:39:49 EDT

23 lines

Re: E-Mail for resident/house staff

Thomas Williams <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Aug 1993 09:18:24 EST

44 lines

New Thread

Eastern Online Training Center Training Opportunities

Eastern Online Training Center Training Opportunities

GONZALEZ, LUIS <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 15:53:52 -0500

44 lines

New Thread

eclecticism and psychiatry

eclecticism and psychiatry

CZ23000 <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Aug 1993 12:02:33 EDT

20 lines

New Thread

Endnote & Ovid Medline

Endnote & Ovid Medline

Steven Ryan <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Aug 1993 13:46:45 +1000

11 lines

New Thread

evaluation on search

evaluation on search

Jie Li <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Aug 1993 08:12:00 CST

15 lines

New Thread

Executive Information Systems

Executive Information Systems

Margaret Bandy <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 10:56:26 -0600

17 lines

New Thread

FDA toll-free

FDA toll-free

Kathy Martin,PC-D,Willamette Falls Library <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Aug 1993 14:36:55 -0400

40 lines

New Thread

Financing Learning Organizations

Financing Learning Organizations

Saint Francis Medical Center <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 1 Aug 1993 13:39:55 PDT

24 lines

New Thread

Food & Drug Administration BBS

Food & Drug Administration BBS

Steven Ryan <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 11:47:54 +1000

12 lines

New Thread

Friends Groups for Hospital Libraries

Friends Groups for Hospital Libraries

Tom Craig <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Aug 1993 10:11:05 -0600

20 lines

Re: Friends Groups for Hospital Libraries

GROSMAN, JANE <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Aug 1993 16:08:20 -0500

16 lines

Re: Friends Groups for Hospital Libraries

Barbara A. Epstein <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 09:28:00 EST

13 lines

Re: Friends Groups for Hospital Libraries

Linda Panton <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 15:26:24 +0500

35 lines

Re: Friends Groups for Hospital Libraries

LASCAR, CLAUDIA <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 13:49:26 -0500

7 lines

Re: Friends Groups for Hospital Libraries

Health Sciences Libraries Consortium <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Aug 1993 12:50:10 EDT

13 lines

New Thread

Fuerstenberg(?) Center

Fuerstenberg(?) Center

Judy Baker, Assoc. Dir. Public Services <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Aug 1993 14:58:03 EST

18 lines

New Thread

FULL-TEXT ONLINE

FULL-TEXT ONLINE

Judy Baker, Assoc. Dir. Public Services <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Aug 1993 14:37:44 EST

21 lines

Re: FULL-TEXT ONLINE

Fran Brahmi <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Aug 1993 15:17:33 -0500

18 lines

Re: FULL-TEXT ONLINE

Lisa Traditi <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Aug 1993 14:58:02 -0600

15 lines

New Thread

Gophers & Health Science Libraries

Gophers & Health Science Libraries

Julia A Kelly <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 1993 13:23:09 CDT

16 lines

New Thread

GUS

GUS

Karen Tubolino - Providence Hospital <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Aug 1993 12:12:06 -0400

19 lines

New Thread

Handling of Printers in academic medical center libraries

Handling of Printers in academic medical center libraries

Jean Shipman <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Aug 1993 11:29:28 -0700

21 lines

Re: Handling of Printers in academic medical center libraries

Louisa Worthington <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Aug 1993 17:32:04 EDT

24 lines

Re: Handling of Printers in academic medical center libraries

Betty Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 21:51:58 -0300

28 lines

New Thread

Has your e-mail address changed?

Has your e-mail address changed?

Nancy Start <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Aug 1993 09:23:03 EDT

36 lines

New Thread

Healthnet?

Healthnet?

Steven Vincent <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Aug 1993 08:54:00 EDT

23 lines

New Thread

HELP

HELP

Silver Cross Hospital <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Aug 1993 11:38:12 PDT

15 lines

New Thread

Help, I need to set to NOMAIL and deleted my instructions

Help, I need to set to NOMAIL and deleted my instructions

Mon, 30 Aug 1993 16:28:03 EST-11

17 lines

New Thread

high cholesterol in Indian kids

high cholesterol in Indian kids

GROSMAN, JANE <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Aug 1993 19:06:29 -0500

14 lines

High Cholesterol in Indian Kids

GROSMAN, JANE <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Aug 1993 13:42:44 -0500

13 lines

New Thread

Hospital Libraries on Meditech?

Hospital Libraries on Meditech?

ds160 <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Aug 1993 09:56:00 EDT

30 lines

Re: Hospital Libraries on Meditech?

Tue, 24 Aug 1993 13:23:06 -0400

18 lines

Re: Hospital Libraries on Meditech?

Louisa Worthington <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Aug 1993 17:42:44 EDT

24 lines

New Thread

hospital library automation

hospital library automation

Ellen Wells <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Aug 1993 11:26:45 EDT

16 lines

Re: hospital library automation

Linda Panton <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Aug 1993 09:36:58 +0500

38 lines

New Thread

hospital library standards

hospital library standards

Connie Schardt <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 12:10:41 EDT

40 lines

New Thread

HOSPITAL STRATEGY REPORT

HOSPITAL STRATEGY REPORT

MICHELYNN <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Aug 1993 16:25:00 CDT

33 lines

Hospital Strategy Report

MICHELYNN <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Aug 1993 08:49:00 CDT

19 lines

New Thread

How to check distribution options

How to check distribution options

Nancy Start <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Aug 1993 10:10:42 EDT

48 lines

New Thread

How to look for a testologist?

How to look for a testologist?

KUN YU <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 15 Aug 1993 18:24:15 GMT

23 lines

Re: How to look for a testologist?

Rick Henning <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Aug 1993 08:38:43 -0500

21 lines

New Thread

human eye color

human eye color

Janet Chisman <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Aug 1993 10:23:46 PDT

12 lines

New Thread

Hyppocratic Oath

Hyppocratic Oath

Anne J Gilliland-Swetland <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Aug 1993 13:30:19 -0400

18 lines

New Thread

ill request..

ill request..

Sandy Eckersley <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 10:06:04 -0600

16 lines

New Thread

INTERNATIONA

INTERNATIONA

Carolyn Gutierrez <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Aug 1993 09:35:16 LCL

12 lines

New Thread

International Donation of Books & Journals

International Donation of Books & Journals

Jeannine Gluck <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Aug 1993 08:29:42 -0400

17 lines

New Thread

International Hospital Directory

International Hospital Directory

Mary Markland <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Aug 1993 15:43:05 EDT

20 lines

Re: International Hospital Directory

Thu, 12 Aug 1993 02:01:00 -0800

34 lines

Re: International Hospital Directory

GILBERT, Carole <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Aug 1993 10:45:51 -0500

8 lines

Re: International Hospital Directory

JAGELS, SUELLEN T. <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Aug 1993 12:39:53 -0500

14 lines

New Thread

Internet Regional Service Providers

Internet Regional Service Providers

Suzy Holt <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Aug 1993 16:35:40 -0700

27 lines

Re: Internet Regional Service Providers

Wilkerson Judith <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Aug 1993 18:04:00 CDT

14 lines

Re: Internet Regional Service Providers

Alice Hadley <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Aug 1993 10:58:00 AUS_CST

11 lines

New Thread

IRIS (Illinois Researcher Information System)

IRIS (Illinois Researcher Information System)

Rosalind F. Dudden <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Aug 1993 13:44:58 -0600

25 lines

Re: IRIS (Illinois Researcher Information System)

Glynis Asu <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Aug 1993 16:28:14 -0500

18 lines

New Thread

J of Theoretical Surgery?

J of Theoretical Surgery?

Miller, Judith G. <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Aug 1993 14:47:13 -0500

26 lines

New Thread

Job Opportunity - Reference

Re: Job Opportunity - Reference

Mon, 16 Aug 1993 11:09:15 -0400

57 lines

New Thread

journal article

journal article

CZ23000 <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Aug 1993 11:55:11 EDT

20 lines

Re: journal article

Carmen Urich <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Aug 1993 14:16:42 -0600

36 lines

New Thread

Journal Giveaway!

Journal Giveaway!

James Shedlock <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 13:49:39 CDT

40 lines

New Thread

journal quality markers

journal quality markers

Millard Johnson,PC-D,PSU Portals <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Aug 1993 14:09:53 -0400

56 lines

Re: journal quality markers

Dolores Judkins,PC,Library <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Aug 1993 18:56:48 -0400

23 lines

Re: journal quality markers

apalib (American Psychiatric Association Library) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Aug 1993 09:21:16 EDT

27 lines

Re: journal quality markers

Tony Stankus <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Aug 1993 11:50:05 -0400

69 lines

New Thread

LAN Workplace for DOS

LAN Workplace for DOS

Ed Holtum 319/335-9871 <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Aug 1993 09:19:00 CDT

29 lines

New Thread

Lancet's Selected Books lists

Lancet's Selected Books lists

Justine Roberts <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Aug 1993 12:17:09 PDT

18 lines

New Thread

laptops in libraries

laptops in libraries

Ellen Platt <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Aug 1993 09:17:01 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

laptops in the library

laptops in the library

Ann Farrell <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Aug 1993 08:18:39 -0400

20 lines

laptops in the library

Patricia Duffel <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Aug 1993 07:53:00 CST

23 lines

New Thread

last message before vacation

last message before vacation

Eve M. Ruff <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 07:46:04 PDT

16 lines

Re: last message before vacation

John Alam <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Aug 1993 08:51:29 EDT

11 lines

New Thread

Library kiosk

Library kiosk

Claudia Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 08:07:24 -0600

20 lines

New Thread

Library Policies for Laptop Computers

Library Policies for Laptop Computers

Anne Linton <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Aug 1993 16:26:28 EDT

16 lines

Re: Library Policies for Laptop Computers

Marina Englesakis <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Aug 1993 08:27:07 -0400

16 lines

Re: Library Policies for Laptop Computers

Patricia Duffel <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Aug 1993 07:56:00 CST

21 lines

Re[2]: Library Policies for Laptop Computers

Thomas Williams <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Aug 1993 11:09:14 EST

21 lines

New Thread

Library skills training for nursing students

Library skills training for nursing students

Jennifer Reiswig <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Aug 1993 16:00:43 -0400

42 lines

Re: Library skills training for nursing students

Linda Butson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Aug 1993 08:32:20 EDT

17 lines

Re: Library skills training for nursing students

Sue J Fawcett <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Aug 1993 09:01:47 -0500

52 lines

Re: Library skills training for nursing students

Don <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 21 Aug 1993 12:17:15 -0400

18 lines

New Thread

Library software

Library software

Marian Dorner <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Aug 1993 17:32:58 EST

17 lines

New Thread

Listserv commands for MEDLIB-L

Listserv commands for MEDLIB-L

Nancy Start <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Aug 1993 09:52:19 EDT

49 lines

New Thread

Listservs for copyright or library techs?

Listservs for copyright or library techs?

pfish <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Aug 1993 11:39:17 PST

17 lines

New Thread

Ma Huang

Ma Huang

Mary W Sprague <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Aug 1993 13:47:29 EDT

22 lines

New Thread

MA HWANG EXTRACT

MA HWANG EXTRACT

Nancy Start <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 15:55:59 EDT

18 lines

New Thread

MAC/MLA Annual Meeting

MAC/MLA Annual Meeting

Mon, 16 Aug 1993 12:23:16 -0400

56 lines

New Thread

MALPRACTICE - PRONE PERSONALITY CHARACTERISTICS

MALPRACTICE - PRONE PERSONALITY CHARACTERISTICS

Pat Gibson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 12:28:04 -0500

20 lines

Re: MALPRACTICE - PRONE PERSONALITY CHARACTERISTICS

apalib (American Psychiatric Association Library) <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 15:19:48 EDT

17 lines

New Thread

material for ethics talk

material for ethics talk

Ann Farrell <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 15:19:26 -0400

24 lines

New Thread

MC JOURNAL

MC JOURNAL

MICHELYNN <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Aug 1993 20:54:00 CDT

107 lines

New Thread

Medical gopher in Europe

Re: Medical gopher in Europe

Thu, 5 Aug 1993 16:54:52 CST

22 lines

Re: Medical gopher in Europe

cheryl Burg <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Aug 1993 22:14:53 EDT

36 lines

Re: Medical gopher in Europe

Terry Henner <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Aug 1993 10:32:03 -0500

9 lines

Re: Medical gopher in Europe

Fri, 6 Aug 1993 10:36:31 EDT

46 lines

New Thread

Medical prints for student lounges

Medical prints for student lounges

Health Sciences Libraries Consortium <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Aug 1993 10:35:19 EDT

17 lines

Re: Medical prints for student lounges

Charles Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Aug 1993 19:07:49 -0400

26 lines

Re: Medical prints for student lounges

PF Anderson <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 28 Aug 1993 13:25:14 -0500

33 lines

New Thread

Medical supplies after earthquakes

Medical supplies after earthquakes

Anelle Kloski <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Aug 1993 09:00:20 -0700

17 lines

New Thread

Medical Terminology

Medical Terminology

Jim Bothmer <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Aug 1993 07:24:18 CST

25 lines

Re: Medical Terminology

Mary Leong <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Aug 1993 12:32:05 +0800

13 lines

New Thread

Medical Textbooks

Medical Textbooks

Jeanne Wagner <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 13:33:03 PDT

15 lines

New Thread

MEDLIB-L Digest - 28 Aug 1993 to 29 Aug 1993

Re: MEDLIB-L Digest - 28 Aug 1993 to 29 Aug 1993

Dov Jaron <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Aug 1993 12:19:27 -0400

155 lines

New Thread

MEDLIB-L Digest - 9 Aug 1993 to 10 Aug 1993

Re: MEDLIB-L Digest - 9 Aug 1993 to 10 Aug 1993

BARRY, MARILYN G. <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Aug 1993 19:51:19 -0500

7 lines

New Thread

MEDLIB-L Tips

MEDLIB-L Tips

Nancy Start <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Aug 1993 14:27:15 EDT

58 lines

New Thread

MEDLINE TITLES INCLUDED IN THE UNCOVER DATABASE

MEDLINE TITLES INCLUDED IN THE UNCOVER DATABASE

Vicki Milam <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 1993 10:37:57 MST-0700

22 lines

Re: MEDLINE TITLES INCLUDED IN THE UNCOVER DATABASE

Mona Couts <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 1993 14:00:18 EDT

36 lines

Re: MEDLINE TITLES INCLUDED IN THE UNCOVER DATABASE

Alice Hadley <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Aug 1993 09:03:00 AUS_CST

10 lines

Re: MEDLINE TITLES INCLUDED IN THE UNCOVER DATABASE

Rosalind F. Dudden <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Aug 1993 13:42:34 -0600

33 lines

Re: MEDLINE TITLES INCLUDED IN THE UNCOVER DATABASE

Ms. Porntip Anaprayot - Librarian of Siriraj <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Aug 1993 09:43:52 +0000

49 lines

Re: MEDLINE TITLES INCLUDED IN THE UNCOVER DATABASE

Ms. Porntip Anaprayot - Librarian of Siriraj <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Aug 1993 10:00:07 +0000

51 lines

New Thread

Men's War Over the Internet

Re: Men's War Over the Internet

Thomas Williams <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Aug 1993 10:18:13 EST

32 lines

Re: Men's War Over the Internet

Glenn Bunton <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Aug 1993 09:58:53 -0500

23 lines

Re: Men's War Over the Internet

Mignon Adams <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Aug 1993 12:21:38 EDT

20 lines

New Thread

MESH needed

Re: MESH needed

Gary Heathcote <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Aug 1993 04:14:22 PDT

16 lines

Re: MESH needed

Walee Chotikavanic <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Aug 1993 08:30:43 -0800

21 lines

New Thread

Michael E. DeBakey Library Services Outreach Award

Michael E. DeBakey Library Services Outreach Award

GILBERT, Carole <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 06:35:27 -0500

31 lines

New Thread

Micromedex on VAX

Micromedex on VAX

Judy Baker, Assoc. Dir. Public Services <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Aug 1993 14:52:31 EST

20 lines

New Thread

Mindy?

Mindy?

Janna Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Aug 1993 11:02:43 -0600

24 lines

New Thread

MLA Academy of Health InformationProfessional

MLA Academy of Health InformationProfessional

Jolene Miller <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Aug 1993 17:00:18 EST

16 lines

Re: MLA Academy of Health InformationProfessional

GILBERT, Carole <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Aug 1993 06:52:14 -0500

17 lines

Re: MLA Academy of Health InformationProfessional

Logan Ludwig <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Aug 1993 09:57:00 CDT

39 lines

New Thread

MLGSCA Journal Exchange

MLGSCA Journal Exchange

Patricia Auflick <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Aug 1993 09:52:44 -0700

26 lines

New Thread

MLS required for Institutional Membership in CAHSL

MLS required for Institutional Membership in CAHSL

Jeannine Gluck <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Aug 1993 13:40:14 -0400

81 lines

New Thread

Mortality Data on CD-ROM

Mortality Data on CD-ROM

JOHN SABLE <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Aug 1993 03:29:00 GMT

16 lines

New Thread

MSDS

MSDS

Roger Davis <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Aug 1993 14:42:04 PDT

16 lines

Re: MSDS

Rosalind F. Dudden <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Aug 1993 17:25:14 -0600

32 lines

Re: MSDS

St. John's Regional Medical Center <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Aug 1993 09:30:33 -0700

12 lines

New Thread

MSDS Software

MSDS Software

RODRIGUE <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Aug 1993 16:34:00 GMT

12 lines

New Thread

Multiple Chemical Sensitivities

Multiple Chemical Sensitivities

Paul Blobaum <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 11:20:25 -0700

26 lines

Re: Multiple Chemical Sensitivities

d.lawless <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 14:58:04 EDT

12 lines

New Thread

Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Syndrome

Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Syndrome

Kay Irvine,PC-D,Western States Library <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Aug 1993 15:56:32 -0400

17 lines

New Thread

Murray Gottlieb Prize

Murray Gottlieb Prize

Karen Curtis 6-7797 <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Aug 1993 09:45:01 CDT

27 lines

New Thread

NAHSL ANNUAL MEETING 1993

NAHSL ANNUAL MEETING 1993

Phyllis Askey <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Aug 1993 17:49:13 EDT

185 lines

New Thread

need address

need address

Ann Farrell <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 1993 10:17:16 -0400

22 lines

New Thread

Need Information

Need Information

Miranda Scott, Presby Library <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 1993 11:22:10 EDT

21 lines

New Thread

NEW: IMMNET-L - Medical Immunization Tracking systems

NEW: IMMNET-L - Medical Immunization Tracking systems

Nancy Start <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Aug 1993 17:19:47 EDT

39 lines

New Thread

NIH Consensus Development Conferences

NIH Consensus Development Conferences

Garabedian, Elizabeth <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Aug 1993 14:20:00 EDT

20 lines

New Thread

NLM

NLM

LUIZA <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Aug 1993 08:39:00 EST

21 lines

Re: NLM

Vicki Milam <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Aug 1993 08:13:42 MST-0700

11 lines

Re: NLM

Ashfaque Majid <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Aug 1993 15:39:23 -0400

12 lines

New Thread

NLM catalog via Internet

NLM catalog via Internet

Wed, 25 Aug 1993 20:55:00 EST

22 lines

New Thread

NLM FTP publications server

NLM FTP publications server

Fri, 20 Aug 1993 16:39:00 EST

31 lines

Re: NLM FTP publications server

Sat, 21 Aug 1993 16:14:59 -0400

11 lines

New Thread

No. 139, Paper vs CD for Indexes-Replies (fwd)

No. 139, Paper vs CD for Indexes-Replies (fwd)

Jo Anne Boorkman <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Aug 1993 13:41:21 -0700

90 lines

New Thread

No. 140, Paper vs CD for Indexes-Reply (fwd)

No. 140, Paper vs CD for Indexes-Reply (fwd)

Jo Anne Boorkman <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Aug 1993 14:01:28 -0700

43 lines

New Thread

NPR: Smoking effect stats?

NPR: Smoking effect stats?

Health Sciences Libraries Consortium <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Aug 1993 13:47:12 EDT

17 lines

Re: NPR: Smoking effect stats?

Rick Henning <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Aug 1993 15:22:12 -0500

24 lines

New Thread

nursing videotape

nursing videotape

Health Sciences Libraries Consortium <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Aug 1993 15:02:57 EDT

13 lines

Re: nursing videotape

Nancy Start <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 16:04:00 EDT

14 lines

New Thread

NYC-bookstores

NYC-bookstores

Fons van den Eeckhout <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Aug 1993 16:23:47 MET

45 lines

New Thread

Old French Citation

Old French Citation

Lucy Rowland <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Aug 1993 13:34:51 EDT

26 lines

New Thread

Online/CD-ROM '93 Registration Discount

Online/CD-ROM '93 Registration Discount

Doug Tremere <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Aug 1993 13:39:08 CDT

76 lines

New Thread

OOPS

OOPS

Elizabeth A. Cooley <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Aug 1993 14:59:51 EDT

34 lines

New Thread

Orthopedic Doctor in Scaramento, CA

Orthopedic Doctor in Scaramento, CA

Ron Saskowski <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Aug 1993 10:08:35 EDT

36 lines

New Thread

Overdue Book Manager software (Right On)

Overdue Book Manager software (Right On)

Health Sciences Libraries Consortium <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Aug 1993 12:30:30 EDT

13 lines

New Thread

PAIN MEA

Re: PAIN MEA

Carolyn Gutierrez <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Aug 1993 10:31:03 LCL

12 lines

New Thread

Pain measurement in children

Pain measurement in children

Mrs Jacqui Haw <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Aug 1993 10:50:49 GMT

17 lines

Re: Pain measurement in children

Sharp Memorial Hospital <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Aug 1993 11:12:37 PDT

14 lines

Re: Pain measurement in children

HABETLER, Anna <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Aug 1993 14:07:34 -0500

18 lines

New Thread

Papyrus/the Great Earthquake of 1993

Re: Papyrus/the Great Earthquake of 1993

Alice Hadley <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Aug 1993 09:25:00 AUS_CST

33 lines

New Thread

Paradigm

Paradigm

FS GRIFFIN NANCY <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Aug 1993 10:08:51 MST

17 lines

New Thread

Paraprofessionalss/Library Techns

Re: Paraprofessionalss/Library Techns

kay wagner <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Aug 1993 08:45:00 CDT

19 lines

New Thread

PATIENT EDUCATION

PATIENT EDUCATION

NANCY TERRY <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Aug 1993 15:46:27 EDT

18 lines

Re: PATIENT EDUCATION

Ann McGregor <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 1993 10:40:17 EDT

11 lines

Patient Education

Michael Schott <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 1993 11:33:36 -0400

10 lines

Re: Patient Education

Ashfaque Majid <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 1993 12:59:21 -0400

22 lines

Re: Patient Education

Nancy Trask <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Aug 1993 09:10:53 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

Patient use--summary

Patient use--summary

Kathy Martin,PC-D,Willamette Falls Library <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Aug 1993 13:05:25 -0400

119 lines

New Thread

PEDS SECURITY

PEDS SECURITY

Carmen Urich <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Aug 1993 16:14:31 -0600

19 lines

New Thread

Peer reviewed nursing journals

Peer reviewed nursing journals

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 15:17:24 -0400

15 lines

Re: Peer reviewed nursing journals

HENRY ARMISTEAD <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 16:53:12 -0400

8 lines

Re: Peer reviewed nursing journals

Linda Hulbert, Medical Center Library <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 16:19:00 CST

14 lines

Re: Peer Reviewed Nursing Journals

Lisa A. Eichholtz <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Aug 1993 09:37:33 EDT

21 lines

Re: Peer reviewed nursing journals

Tue, 24 Aug 1993 08:44:42 -0500

20 lines

Re: Peer reviewed nursing journals

Margaret Peloquin <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Aug 1993 09:19:25 -0500

16 lines

Re: Peer reviewed nursing journals

Ann McGregor <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Aug 1993 14:45:26 EDT

18 lines

New Thread

Pharmacy resources on the Internet

Pharmacy resources on the Internet

Patricia W. Martin <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Aug 1993 14:46:00 EDT

20 lines

Re: Pharmacy resources on the Internet

Kerryn Brandt <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Aug 1993 15:28:17 -0400

49 lines

Re: Pharmacy resources on the Internet

cheryl Burg <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Aug 1993 11:56:42 EDT

43 lines

New Thread

PIM POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT

PIM POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT

Willie Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Aug 1993 15:13:01 +0400

87 lines

New Thread

Planetree consumer health

Re: Planetree consumer health

ds160 <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Aug 1993 08:21:00 EDT

19 lines

New Thread

Planetree Health Resource Center

Planetree Health Resource Center

Sharon Quist <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Aug 1993 17:50:39 -0500

15 lines

New Thread

Planetree, was Re: CONSUMER HEALTH

Planetree, was Re: CONSUMER HEALTH

Valerie Schultheiss <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Aug 1993 10:16:17 -0700

49 lines

New Thread

Poison Oak/Sumac/Ivy or just plain urushiol

Poison Oak/Sumac/Ivy or just plain urushiol

Dale Harris <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Aug 1993 22:34:54 GMT

21 lines

New Thread

POPLINE

POPLINE

Louisa Worthington <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Aug 1993 16:57:46 EDT

22 lines

POPLINE

Louisa Worthington <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Aug 1993 12:32:22 EDT

21 lines

New Thread

Position Announcement

Position Announcement

SUSAN SELIG <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Aug 1993 16:32:00 CST

52 lines

Re: Position Announcement

Alice Hadley <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Aug 1993 09:44:00 AUS_CST

11 lines

Re: Position Announcement

Wed, 4 Aug 1993 19:19:58 -0500

22 lines

position announcement

Thu, 5 Aug 1993 14:02:28 -0400

34 lines

position announcement

T. Scott Plutchak, St. Louis University <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Aug 1993 11:16:00 CST

34 lines

Position Announcement

Dave Hulkonen <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Aug 1993 14:30:19 -0500

39 lines

Position Announcement

Anne Wood Humphries <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Aug 1993 08:39:22 EDT

89 lines

New Thread

Printers for DRA

Printers for DRA

Mon, 2 Aug 1993 08:27:28 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

Problems with "explode" on SilverPlatter CINAHL

Problems with "explode" on SilverPlatter CINAHL

Tue, 24 Aug 1993 14:56:33 MDT

44 lines

Re: Problems with "explode" on SilverPlatter CINAHL

Thu, 26 Aug 1993 11:20:09 EDT

21 lines

New Thread

Procedural manuals

Procedural manuals

Linda Hulbert, Medical Center Library <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 11:15:00 CST

19 lines

Re: Procedural manuals

Mignon Adams <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 14:52:20 EDT

9 lines

New Thread

Proteinase inhibitors

Proteinase inhibitors

Trudie Venter <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Aug 1993 14:03:53 LCL

18 lines

New Thread

Psychoanalytic Discussion Groups

Psychoanalytic Discussion Groups

Judith Kronenberg <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Aug 1993 14:26:22 -0400

7 lines

Re: Psychoanalytic Discussion Groups

Kelley Daigle <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Aug 1993 15:57:07 -0400

32 lines

New Thread

Psychoneuroimmunology resources

Psychoneuroimmunology resources

Thu, 19 Aug 1993 17:42:43 +0800

20 lines

New Thread

Purchasing Computer Equipment--LISTSERVs?

Purchasing Computer Equipment--LISTSERVs?

Tamara A. Turner <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Aug 1993 15:01:14 -0700

15 lines

Re: Purchasing Computer Equipment--LISTSERVs?

St. John's Regional Medical Center <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Aug 1993 09:11:27 -0700

22 lines

Re: Purchasing Computer Equipment--LISTSERVs?

MICHELYNN <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Aug 1993 12:36:00 CDT

11 lines

New Thread

QRB - name change - what to do with it

QRB - name change - what to do with it

Tue, 10 Aug 1993 13:59:52 -0400

13 lines

New Thread

Question about software and audiovisuals

Question about software and audiovisuals

St. John's Regional Medical Center <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 10:24:57 -0700

18 lines

Re: Question about software and audiovisuals

Thomas Williams <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 14:30:05 EST

24 lines

Re: Question about software and audiovisuals

Trudy Gardner <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 16:42:06 LCL

21 lines

New Thread

RE>FWD>>(fwd) New list: CompuMed

RE>FWD>>(fwd) New list: CompuMed

Suzanne Stensaas <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Aug 1993 20:54:39 -0500

43 lines

New Thread

RE>Peer reviewed nursing journals

RE>Peer reviewed nursing journals

Mark Funk <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 16:39:15 -0500

21 lines

New Thread

READING LIST FOR MS2

READING LIST FOR MS2

Saint Francis Medical Center <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Aug 1993 17:34:57 PDT

15 lines

New Thread

Recipients for old book donations

Recipients for old book donations

ds160 <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Aug 1993 12:41:00 EDT

25 lines

New Thread

Red Sage

Re: Red Sage

MCOLEM <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Aug 1993 14:53:00 CDT

14 lines

Re: Red Sage

Kerryn Brandt <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Aug 1993 17:00:40 -0400

37 lines

Re: Red Sage

Karen A. Butter <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Aug 1993 14:51:56 LCL

17 lines

New Thread

Ref?: different editions of _BMJ_

Ref?: different editions of _BMJ_

Alice Hadley <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Aug 1993 15:14:00 AUS_CST

15 lines

Re: Ref?: different editions of _BMJ_

Suzan Zagar <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 05:44:58 GMT

27 lines

New Thread

reference management software article

reference management software article

Pamela Van Hine (Am. College of OB/GYN) <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Aug 1993 17:15:48 EDT

17 lines

New Thread

REFERENCE QU

REFERENCE QU

Carolyn Gutierrez <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Aug 1993 09:39:15 LCL

12 lines

New Thread

REFERENCE QUESTION

REFERENCE QUESTION

Ciambor, Barabara A. <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 13:18:00 PDT

13 lines

Re: REFERENCE QUESTION

MICHELYNN <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 12:50:00 CDT

15 lines

Re: REFERENCE QUESTION

Pamela Van Hine (Am. College of OB/GYN) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 14:10:19 EDT

12 lines

REFERENCE QUESTION

Michel C. Atlas <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 15:03:35 EDT

16 lines

REFERENCE QUESTION

HILL, BARBARIE F. <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Aug 1993 09:12:38 -0400

11 lines

New Thread

reference question/COTH Report

reference question/COTH Report

Paul Blobaum <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Aug 1993 07:46:03 PDT

23 lines

New Thread

Reference Update

Reference Update

mary walker <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Aug 1993 16:51:47 -0500

13 lines

New Thread

Repertory Prescriber

Repertory Prescriber

Laurie Potter <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Aug 1993 17:18:51 -0700

16 lines

New Thread

Request for journal information

Request for journal information

Darryl Hamson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 1993 09:53:09 -0700

18 lines

New Thread

Research on reaction

Research on reaction

Rustom Vachha <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 7 Aug 1993 07:11:34 GMT

25 lines

New Thread

Mon, 16 Aug 1993 12:49:37 -0400

31 lines

New Thread

Returned MEDLIB-L messages...

Returned MEDLIB-L messages...

Nancy Start <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Aug 1993 15:10:30 EDT

44 lines

New Thread

review medlib-l

review medlib-l

Cynthia Yochym <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Aug 1993 13:43:53 EDT

10 lines

New Thread

Roommate needed SCC/MLA

Roommate needed SCC/MLA

margaret zeller <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 12:18:42 CDT

14 lines

New Thread

SC/MLA Annual Meeting

SC/MLA Annual Meeting

B. J. Schorre <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Aug 1993 13:59:00 CDT

21 lines

SC/MLA Annual Meeting

Thu, 12 Aug 1993 16:01:18 EDT

8 lines

Re: SC/MLA Annual Meeting

Pamela Van Hine (Am. College of OB/GYN) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Aug 1993 07:33:29 EDT

15 lines

Re: SC/MLA Annual Meeting

Linda Butson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Aug 1993 08:44:39 EDT

15 lines

New Thread

SC/MLA Continuing Education Courses

SC/MLA Continuing Education Courses

Tue, 17 Aug 1993 16:45:35 EDT

75 lines

SC/MLA Continuing Education Courses

Tue, 17 Aug 1993 17:06:20 EDT

22 lines

New Thread

SCC/MLA Annual Meeting

SCC/MLA Annual Meeting

Maggie Zeller <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Aug 1993 09:16:18 CST

62 lines

New Thread

Scholarship Information

Scholarship Information

St. John's Regional Medical Center <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Aug 1993 10:22:13 -0700

8 lines

New Thread

Scope of MEDLIB-L

Scope of MEDLIB-L

Nancy Start <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Aug 1993 09:19:12 EDT

46 lines

New Thread

Security

Security

Tue, 31 Aug 1993 14:59:18 LCL

23 lines

New Thread

services to blind students

services to blind students

Linda Butson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Aug 1993 15:25:34 EDT

18 lines

Re: services to blind students

MICHELYNN <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Aug 1993 16:02:00 CDT

22 lines

New Thread

Silver Platter and Cinahl

Silver Platter and Cinahl

Peter Schoenberg <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Aug 1993 17:00:27 MDT

28 lines

New Thread

Silver Platter CINAHL

Silver Platter CINAHL

Lisa A. Eichholtz <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 11:23:48 EDT

14 lines

Re: Silver Platter CINAHL

Bob Pringle <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 08:45:24 PDT

16 lines

Silver Platter CINAHL

Peter Schoenberg <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 1993 10:30:27 MDT

24 lines

New Thread

SILVER PLATTER MAINTENANCE

SILVER PLATTER MAINTENANCE

Sharon Wosnick <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Aug 1993 09:01:48 PDT

23 lines

Re: SILVER PLATTER MAINTENANCE

Thomas Williams <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Aug 1993 16:09:45 EST

17 lines

Re: SILVER PLATTER MAINTENANCE

kay wagner <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Aug 1993 08:32:00 CDT

19 lines

New Thread

Smart Bombs

Smart Bombs

St. John's Regional Medical Center <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Aug 1993 10:27:50 -0700

9 lines

New Thread

software for journal check-in

software for journal check-in

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 12:59:17 -0400

15 lines

New Thread

sources for Spanish teaching aids

sources for Spanish teaching aids

Pamela Van Hine (Am. College of OB/GYN) <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Aug 1993 17:16:54 EDT

22 lines

Re: sources for Spanish teaching aids

"MRGATE::\"A1::BFGREEN\""@[log in to unmask]

Tue, 3 Aug 1993 09:10:48 -0500

20 lines

Re: sources for Spanish teaching aids

Pamela Van Hine (Am. College of OB/GYN) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 1993 14:52:01 EDT

9 lines

New Thread

South African journal

South African journal

FS GRIFFIN NANCY <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Aug 1993 10:57:39 MST

24 lines

South African journal

Ciambor, Barabara A. <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Aug 1993 09:42:00 PDT

16 lines

South African journal

FS GRIFFIN NANCY <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Aug 1993 13:52:06 MST

35 lines

New Thread

SPIRES

SPIRES

Louisa Worthington <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Aug 1993 18:13:48 EDT

24 lines

New Thread

Stopword Lists for Biomedical Domains

Stopword Lists for Biomedical Domains

Joanne Martinez <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Aug 1993 10:57:59 -0700

25 lines

New Thread

Subscribe

Subscribe

Dara Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 7 Aug 1993 13:49:46 CDT

9 lines

New Thread

suggestions

suggestions

Helen Hough-Stow <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Aug 1993 08:56:29 CST

28 lines

Re: suggestions

Silver Cross Hospital <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Aug 1993 08:06:32 PDT

11 lines

Re: suggestions

Glenn Bunton <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Aug 1993 10:16:04 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

Technology and public service

Technology and public service

Ramune Kubilius <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Aug 1993 19:04:33 -0500

50 lines

New Thread

teenage pregnancy in Sweden

teenage pregnancy in Sweden

Mon, 2 Aug 1993 20:41:37 EST

17 lines

Re: teenage pregnancy in Sweden

Saint Francis Medical Center <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Aug 1993 18:13:46 PDT

7 lines

Re: teenage pregnancy in Sweden

knoxlib <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 1993 08:11:30 EDT

23 lines

New Thread

test files

test files

Linda Hulbert, Medical Center Library <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Aug 1993 09:51:00 CST

23 lines

New Thread

Thanks

Thanks

Diane Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Aug 1993 11:48:36 -0400

12 lines

Thanks

Steven Vincent <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Aug 1993 08:27:41 EDT

16 lines

New Thread

The Net ADvertiser

The Net ADvertiser

NetAdvertiser <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 16:53:49 +0200

33 lines

New Thread

Travel Reimbursement

Travel Reimbursement

Bette S. Sydelko <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 28 Aug 1993 15:12:53 -0500

18 lines

New Thread

TRI Reg. 7 Training Flyer

TRI Reg. 7 Training Flyer

LISA CAPOZZOLI 202-260-0568 <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Aug 1993 10:32:00 -0400

40 lines

New Thread

Tx for Answer: "Theoretical Surg"

Tx for Answer: "Theoretical Surg"

Miller, Judith G. <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Aug 1993 16:39:05 -0500

13 lines

New Thread

U.K. Scientist

U.K. Scientist

Laurie Potter <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Aug 1993 11:09:59 -0700

30 lines

Re: U.K. Scientist

Ravil Veli <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Aug 1993 17:33:25 EDT

21 lines

New Thread

Ukraine medical information

Ukraine medical information

Joan MacLaine <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Aug 1993 10:31:03 -0600

21 lines

New Thread

Uncover address?

Uncover address?

Rod Keller <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Aug 1993 15:39:14 GMT

14 lines

Re: Uncover address?

Vicki Milam <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Aug 1993 11:20:52 MST-0700

13 lines

Re: Uncover address?

GIORDANO, JOAN <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Aug 1993 13:48:34 -0500

9 lines

New Thread

Unsubscription

Unsubscription

Grauben Teixeira <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 1993 19:00:08 BS3

7 lines

New Thread

vacation

vacation

Cheryl Goodwin <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Aug 1993 21:29:20 -0700

13 lines

New Thread

vacation...

vacation...

Nancy Start <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 28 Aug 1993 12:59:52 EDT

32 lines

New Thread

Virtual Microsystems

Virtual Microsystems

Karen Tubolino - Providence Hospital <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Aug 1993 12:06:14 -0400

13 lines

Re: Virtual Microsystems

Wed, 18 Aug 1993 16:08:04 -0400

17 lines

New Thread

VLAP

VLAP

Silver Cross Hospital <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Aug 1993 10:41:36 PDT

12 lines

VLAP

Silver Cross Hospital <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Aug 1993 05:55:39 PDT

10 lines

New Thread

Washington State Data Users Conference, Oct. 1993

Washington State Data Users Conference, Oct. 1993

Laura Larsson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Aug 1993 06:57:48 -0700

283 lines

New Thread

What to call library users?

What to call library users?

Alice Hadley <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Sep 1993 08:57:00 AUS_CST

21 lines

New Thread

WHAT TO DO WITH 'CLINICAL PRACTICE GUIDELINES'

WHAT TO DO WITH 'CLINICAL PRACTICE GUIDELINES'

Mon, 2 Aug 1993 11:49:20 -0400

17 lines

Re: WHAT TO DO WITH 'CLINICAL PRACTICE GUIDELINES'

St. John's Regional Medical Center <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Aug 1993 09:01:31 -0700

22 lines

New Thread

When to reply privately...