Help for MEDLIB-L Archives

MEDLIB-L Archives

July 1995, Week 2

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

Table of Contents:

!Genetics of enuresis (1 message)
!help Rad.EffectsRes.Fndn address (3 messages)
"Coffee Houses" in Libraries (3 messages)
"Ref Q" (4 messages)
*Thanks Re: Brest feeding & pierced nipples (1 message)
1966-1986 Index Medicus available (1 message)
20/20 News Show to do Med Errors (1 message)
<No subject> (4 messages)
? "The Physician is In" (1 message)
? Breast feeding after nipple piercing (2 messages)
? Collection Development (1 message)
? Health articles that can be reprinted free (2 messages)
? Job Description - Hospital Volunteers (1 message)
? Model Contract for a Lead Medical Program (1 message)
? Report on healthcare reform (1 message)
?: FASTEST BINDERS IN THE midWEST (4 messages)
???intermediate care units (1 message)
?Body Fat Analysis Machines (1 message)
?Combined BSN-MSN Program (1 message)
?ILL request (1 message)
?news story on cigarette labels (1 message)
?READING LEVEL SOFTWARE (2 messages)
?reference in JAMA (1 message)
ABMS compendium 1988-90 (2 messages)
Access Services Librarian (1 message)
ACOG BULLETINS: ALTERNATIVE METHOD FOR FINDING THEM (2 messages)
ACOG Technical Bulletins (3 messages)
ADDRESS REQUEST (2 messages)
Advice--Flow Chart Software (2 messages)
articles for newspapers (1 message)
Articles Needed (1 message)
Articles re med errors (1 message)
Audecibel (1 message)
Audiology Journals Available for ILL (1 message)
Availability of AHCPR Guidelines (1 message)
Basic computer books (2 messages)
Binders and pricing (2 messages)
Biomedicine and Health in the News (1 message)
Board Review tape/video (2 messages)
Book needed - Diamond & Maliszewski (1 message)
Call for WWW or Gopher Server Policy/Procedures (1 message)
Cancer Clinic (4 messages)
carpal tunnel & fingernails? (2 messages)
case management advisor (1 message)
CD-ROM MEDLINE in the Middle East (1 message)
CHAT: major leagues (2 messages)
CHAT: Medical librians vs major leagues (2 messages)
CHAT: Medical librians vs major leagues -Reply (5 messages)
CHAT: salary discrepancy... (2 messages)
CHAT: Sample sig (1 message)
CHAT: tidal waves (1 message)
Chat:Internet success story (1 message)
Children's Pocket $$, Med. Lib., etc. -Update (1 message)
Cleveland Freenet--how do I get there? (3 messages)
Clinic address needed (1 message)
Conference on Computerized Patient Records (1 message)
Contact Person-Pt. Confidentiality Study (1 message)
Continuous Care Beds (1 message)
cyclic vomiting (1 message)
cyclic vomitting (1 message)
Dental Library Home Page (1 message)
Desperately seeking THE SKIN! (1 message)
Discharge Planning Update (2 messages)
Disease Management (1 message)
Docs Need Elevator Ethics /UPI-data/1995/jul 3 (1 message)
electonic medical libraries (2 messages)
Electronic Copyright (1 message)
Ethics course via Distance Ed/ (1 message)
Farnsworth Lantern Test (1 message)
Feedback on Med Dictionaries on Disk (1 message)
Film/video info...URL/Free things (1 message)
FOR MLA SOUTH CENTRAL CHAPTER MEMBERS (1 message)
Free BIOSIS Training (1 message)
FTS2000 scripts for Procomm Plus/Smartcom (2 messages)
Fwd: Re: Fwd: wellcome inst of medicine (1 message)
FYI: New direction in information for patients (1 message)
FYI: Osteopathic Medicine WWW June Update (fwd) (1 message)
Gelonium Multiflorum (1 message)
German address (1 message)
GIFTTEX-L (1 message)
Health Sciences/Chemistry Branch Librarian Position Open (1 message)
healthcare quality improvement act 1986 (1 message)
Help verifying journal title (1 message)
Help!JCAHO Survey (1 message)
HELP, RE:NO NAME RARE DISEASE (1 message)
How to Pick Right Hospital Article (1 message)
how to read archived messages? (3 messages)
ILL - Case Management Advisor (1 message)
ill help (1 message)
ILL Help: Observation Medicine (Journal Title) (1 message)
ILL J Myofacial Th (1 message)
ILL request thanks (1 message)
Ill request: Health Technolgoy Trends (1 message)
ILL: Australian Physiotherapy (2 messages)
ILL: National network (2 messages)
INFO: Critical Paths (1 message)
Instructions to Authors (1 message)
Internet Medicine Conference Announcement (2 messages)
Internet nursing resources (2 messages)
JCAHO Oversight (11 messages)
JCAHO oversight "revisited" (1 message)
Job Posting - Univ. of South Dakota Health Sciences Library (1 message)
Journal duplicate list available (1 message)
Journals for Dental Hygiene Program (1 message)
JOURNALS FOR EXCESS - A SMALL LISTING (1 message)
lay reference questions (1 message)
Looking for HIV/AIDS articles (1 message)
Mathematica Policy Research Inc. (1 message)
medical conferences (1 message)
medical educational software (2 messages)
Medical Resources on the Internet (1 message)
medical students/interns/residents (1 message)
medications in pregnancy (5 messages)
Mi t To Minnesota libns-ILL help (1 message)
more ahcpr (1 message)
National Network (1 message)
need address & phone # in Brazil (1 message)
need address for test (1 message)
need address for test -Reply (1 message)
Need Help! Hazardous Waste Effects (1 message)
Need ILL assistance (5 messages)
New WWW Site: National Health Care Skill Standards (2 messages)
Nuclear Med. Tech. discussion group (1 message)
Nursing education (5 messages)
OB/GYN Journal for Exchange (1 message)
Parenting Resources (1 message)
Pediatric Board Review videos (2 messages)
Pet Peeve: copyright dates! (4 messages)
Phone # of Australian M.D. (1 message)
physician input journal renewals (1 message)
Physician's Assistant Correspondence Programs (1 message)
Physiotherapy Articles (1 message)
pierced nipples & breastfeeding (1 message)
pKa resources (1 message)
Position Announcement (3 messages)
Position Available (1 message)
Presentation to high school students (2 messages)
Quick Return to the Fields after Childbirth (5 messages)
re Quiet Hospital Zone video (1 message)
ref ? genetics of enuresis (2 messages)
REF ? meds errors (1 message)
Ref Q (1 message)
Ref Q: Foods containing isoflavones (1 message)
Ref Q: HEDIR List (2 messages)
Ref Q: Prozac for Autism ??? (1 message)
Ref Q: Reporting by CPT Code - Help? (1 message)
ref-q IIAM address (1 message)
REF: The Glycemic Index (4 messages)
reference question (2 messages)
reference question assist needed (1 message)
Reply - Presentation to High School Students (1 message)
Reply to: ?: FASTEST BINDERS IN THE MIDWEST (1 message)
Reply to: NETSCAPE TRAINING MANUAL (1 message)
RERF address THANKS! (1 message)
Revised Position Announcement (1 message)
RQ:Do mice feel gamma radiation? (2 messages)
salary discrepancies start early (4 messages)
SAM-CD (2 messages)
Searching archives.... (1 message)
Software for chemotherapy (1 message)
Source: Quiet Hospital Zone AV? (2 messages)
Spanish language patient education materials (2 messages)
STAFF PRIVILEGES (1 message)
STAT REQ: ACOG Tech Bulletin (3 messages)
Summary of Association Home Page responses (1 message)
Summary-in-works (1 message)
Symposium? (2 messages)
Telemedicine bibliography (1 message)
Telemetry in intensive care (1 message)
Temporary Reference Librarian Position--Chicago (1 message)
Thanks - psyc tests (1 message)
Thanks to Nancy Start for the info on searching MEDLIB by weekly increments. How do we search it by topic? I didn't find that information in your message. (1 message)
Thanks: Body Fact Analysis Machines (1 message)
The Invisible Man (1 message)
TLC - automation (1 message)
United Medical Language System (2 messages)
video query (1 message)
Wehrmed Wochenschr (1 message)
WWW> Blind Childrens Center (1 message)
WWW> First Aid Online (1 message)
WWW> Info For Internet Trainers/Presenters (1 message)
WWW> International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) - Fra (1 message)
WWW> The Brain Injury Association of Connecticut (1 message)
WWW> Women in Technology Directory (1 message)
Your Comments Please... (4 messages)

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

MEDLIB-L Home

MEDLIB-L Home

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

From

Date

Size

New Thread

!Genetics of enuresis

!Genetics of enuresis

Richetelle,Alberta

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 10:47:00 PDT

21 lines

New Thread

!help Rad.EffectsRes.Fndn address

Re: !help Rad.EffectsRes.Fndn address

Lee Hover

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 14:08:23 -0400

29 lines

Re: !help Rad.EffectsRes.Fndn address

Annette M Krupper

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 11:50:31 -0400

28 lines

!help Rad.EffectsRes.Fndn address

Pamela Van Hine - Am. College of OB/GYN

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 10:52:49 -0400

18 lines

New Thread

"Coffee Houses" in Libraries

Re: "Coffee Houses" in Libraries

Paul M. Blobaum

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 21:24:27 -0500

22 lines

Re: "Coffee Houses" in Libraries

lnone

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 16:18:38 -0700

19 lines

"Coffee Houses" in Libraries

Ron Saskowski

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 14:05:56 EDT

33 lines

New Thread

"Ref Q"

Re: "Ref Q"

Peg Allen

Sat, 8 Jul 1995 11:27:29 -0500

37 lines

Re: "Ref Q"

Anna Gieschen

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 19:40:10 -0500

13 lines

"Ref Q"

Bonnie Brownstein

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 16:44:22 EST

19 lines

"Ref Q"

Bonnie Brownstein

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 16:36:56 EST

7 lines

New Thread

*Thanks Re: Brest feeding & pierced nipples

*Thanks Re: Brest feeding & pierced nipples

Alice Hadley

Sat, 8 Jul 1995 15:54:24 GUAM

16 lines

New Thread

1966-1986 Index Medicus available

1966-1986 Index Medicus available

Debbie Jan

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 08:34:00 -0700

21 lines

New Thread

20/20 News Show to do Med Errors

20/20 News Show to do Med Errors

Lisa McCormick

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 15:19:33 -0400

8 lines

New Thread

<No subject>

<No subject>

The Big Guy

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 21:25:03 -0600

12 lines

<No subject>

The Big Guy

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 20:48:23 -0600

31 lines

<No subject>

Tracy Remington

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 15:44:26 -0700

77 lines

<No subject>

Mary-Conchelos

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 09:23:39 -0400

10 lines

New Thread

? "The Physician is In"

? "The Physician is In"

Sue Innes

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 13:58:57 -0700

15 lines

New Thread

? Breast feeding after nipple piercing

Re: ? Breast feeding after nipple piercing

Rochelle Schmalz

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 09:21:29 -0700

65 lines

Re: ? Breast feeding after nipple piercing

Katherine A. Rickett

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 09:51:21 EDT

42 lines

New Thread

? Collection Development

? Collection Development

Chris Faricy

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 09:29:00 PST

37 lines

New Thread

? Health articles that can be reprinted free

Re: ? Health articles that can be reprinted free

Joy Kennedy / Julie Stielstra

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 14:42:17 -0600

24 lines

? Health articles that can be reprinted free

Bob Wood

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 10:58:44 -0700

15 lines

New Thread

? Job Description - Hospital Volunteers

? Job Description - Hospital Volunteers

Ahnde Lin

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 11:02:53 -0400

17 lines

New Thread

? Model Contract for a Lead Medical Program

? Model Contract for a Lead Medical Program

Patricia Kahn

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 14:38:32 -0400

17 lines

New Thread

? Report on healthcare reform

? Report on healthcare reform

Conan the Librarian

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 14:32:35 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

?: FASTEST BINDERS IN THE midWEST

Re: ?: FASTEST BINDERS IN THE midWEST

Lester Bornstein

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:08:02 -0400

13 lines

Re: ?: FASTEST BINDERS IN THE midWEST

Lisa McCormick

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 13:07:58 -0400

9 lines

Re: ?: FASTEST BINDERS IN THE midWEST

Lee Hover

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 11:44:03 -0400

38 lines

?: FASTEST BINDERS IN THE midWEST

Sandra [log in to unmask]

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 09:57:30 EDT

24 lines

New Thread

???intermediate care units

???intermediate care units

Cora M. Damon

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 12:35:37 -0400

25 lines

New Thread

?Body Fat Analysis Machines

Re: ?Body Fat Analysis Machines

Gail Sheffield

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 18:55:24 -0400

24 lines

New Thread

?Combined BSN-MSN Program

Re: ?Combined BSN-MSN Program

Anna Gieschen

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 19:15:35 -0500

15 lines

New Thread

?ILL request

?ILL request

Ahnde Lin

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 10:55:39 -0400

22 lines

New Thread

?news story on cigarette labels

?news story on cigarette labels

Joy Kennedy / Julie Stielstra

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 15:17:17 -0600

27 lines

New Thread

?READING LEVEL SOFTWARE

Re: ?READING LEVEL SOFTWARE

Lee Hover

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 17:58:02 -0400

33 lines

?READING LEVEL SOFTWARE

HABETLER, Anna

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 16:44:23 -0500

20 lines

New Thread

?reference in JAMA

?reference in JAMA

Lynn Powell

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 09:24:14 EDT

14 lines

New Thread

ABMS compendium 1988-90

Re: ABMS compendium 1988-90

Barbara Harness

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 08:50:07 -0400

14 lines

ABMS compendium 1988-90

Barbara Harness

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 11:37:14 -0400

15 lines

New Thread

Access Services Librarian

Access Services Librarian

Laurie Thompson

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 15:38:59 -0400

39 lines

New Thread

ACOG BULLETINS: ALTERNATIVE METHOD FOR FINDING THEM

Re: ACOG BULLETINS: ALTERNATIVE METHOD FOR FINDING THEM

Vislava Tylman

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 12:21:07 EST

14 lines

ACOG BULLETINS: ALTERNATIVE METHOD FOR FINDING THEM

Sidney Liswood Library

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 10:40:26 EST

33 lines

New Thread

ACOG Technical Bulletins

ACOG Technical Bulletins

Pamela Van Hine - Am. College of OB/GYN

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 17:49:04 -0400

33 lines

Re: ACOG Technical Bulletins

Cheryl Goodwin

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 09:26:50 -0700

17 lines

ACOG Technical Bulletins

Cheryl Goodwin

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 08:30:50 -0700

19 lines

New Thread

ADDRESS REQUEST

Re: ADDRESS REQUEST

Pamela Sieving

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 08:02:28 -0400

21 lines

ADDRESS REQUEST

Laura Bianciardi

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 11:58:19 +0200

21 lines

New Thread

Advice--Flow Chart Software

Re: Advice--Flow Chart Software

Sibli Sirajee

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 15:06:00 IST

27 lines

Advice--Flow Chart Software

GROSMAN, JANE

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 19:05:36 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

articles for newspapers

articles for newspapers

Pamela Van Hine - Am. College of OB/GYN

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 07:47:23 -0400

18 lines

New Thread

Articles Needed

Articles Needed

Gayle Williams

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 16:29:19 -0400

25 lines

New Thread

Articles re med errors

Articles re med errors

Health Sciences Libraries Consortium

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 08:20:59 EST

25 lines

New Thread

Audecibel

Audecibel

Mary-Conchelos

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 13:21:15 -0500

35 lines

New Thread

Audiology Journals Available for ILL

Audiology Journals Available for ILL

Health Sciences Libraries Consortium

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 14:00:07 EST

29 lines

New Thread

Availability of AHCPR Guidelines

Re: Availability of AHCPR Guidelines

Cheryl Williams

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 09:48:42 -0400

38 lines

New Thread

Basic computer books

Re: Basic computer books

Anna Gieschen

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 13:47:30 -0500

15 lines

Basic computer books

Dolores Judkins

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:21:04 -0700

20 lines

New Thread

Binders and pricing

Re: Binders and pricing

Pamela Sieving

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:03:40 -0400

16 lines

Binders and pricing

Laura Zick

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 12:50:57 -0500

29 lines

New Thread

Biomedicine and Health in the News

Biomedicine and Health in the News

Richetelle,Alberta

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:12:00 PDT

18 lines

New Thread

Board Review tape/video

Re: Board Review tape/video

Julia Richardson

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 12:28:34 -0700

19 lines

Board Review tape/video

Carolyn Mills

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 16:56:54 -0400

20 lines

New Thread

Book needed - Diamond & Maliszewski

Book needed - Diamond & Maliszewski

Shirley Maccabee

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 10:34:18 -0700

18 lines

New Thread

Call for WWW or Gopher Server Policy/Procedures

Call for WWW or Gopher Server Policy/Procedures

Eric P. Delozier

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 13:02:04 EDT

88 lines

New Thread

Cancer Clinic

Re: Cancer Clinic

Valerie Rankow

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 21:06:51 -0400

48 lines

Re: Cancer Clinic

Valerie Schultheiss

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 16:01:58 -0700

42 lines

Re: Cancer Clinic

Valerie Rankow

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 18:50:30 -0400

49 lines

Cancer Clinic

Lynn K Sabol

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 14:57:23 +0059

13 lines

New Thread

carpal tunnel & fingernails?

Re: carpal tunnel & fingernails?

Annette M Krupper

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 08:18:52 -0400

25 lines

carpal tunnel & fingernails?

Kathleen D. Proffit

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 16:45:30 -0700

10 lines

New Thread

case management advisor

case management advisor

e. spicer

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 15:33:02 -0400

27 lines

New Thread

CD-ROM MEDLINE in the Middle East

CD-ROM MEDLINE in the Middle East

Alexia Estabrook(providence)

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 15:28:23 -0400

19 lines

New Thread

CHAT: major leagues

Re: CHAT: major leagues

Webster Library

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:21:32 -0500

22 lines

CHAT: major leagues

Connor,Elizabeth

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 16:40:00 PDT

20 lines

New Thread

CHAT: Medical librians vs major leagues

Re: CHAT: Medical librians vs major leagues

Lee Hover

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 18:46:40 -0400

23 lines

Re: CHAT: Medical librians vs major leagues

Webster Library

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 09:13:05 -0500

84 lines

New Thread

CHAT: Medical librians vs major leagues -Reply

Re: CHAT: Medical librians vs major leagues -Reply

Paul M. Blobaum

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 11:36:16 -0500

20 lines

Re: CHAT: Medical librians vs major leagues -Reply

Webster Library

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:31:22 -0500

21 lines

Re: CHAT: Medical librians vs major leagues -Reply

Marjorie Anderson

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 09:22:05 -0400

29 lines

Re: CHAT: Medical librians vs major leagues -Reply

Paul M. Blobaum

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 22:18:23 -0500

71 lines

Re: CHAT: Medical librians vs major leagues -Reply

Gretchen Hallerberg

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 13:05:50 -0500

32 lines

New Thread

CHAT: salary discrepancy...

Re: CHAT: salary discrepancy...

Patricia Kahn

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 11:51:35 -0400

20 lines

Re: CHAT: salary discrepancy...

DeAnn Hilmoe

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 09:52:22 -0400

16 lines

New Thread

CHAT: Sample sig

CHAT: Sample sig

* E. Guy Coffee

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 17:31:41 CST6CDT

35 lines

New Thread

CHAT: tidal waves

Re: CHAT: tidal waves

Scott P. Belfield

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 21:32:30 -0400

27 lines

New Thread

Chat:Internet success story

Chat:Internet success story

Catherine Arnott Smith, M.A., M.I.L.S.

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 14:19:39 LOCAL

33 lines

New Thread

Children's Pocket $$, Med. Lib., etc. -Update

Children's Pocket $$, Med. Lib., etc. -Update

Webster Library

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 13:29:28 -0500

19 lines

New Thread

Cleveland Freenet--how do I get there?

Re: Cleveland Freenet--how do I get there?

Valerie Rankow

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 20:00:21 -0400

46 lines

Re: Cleveland Freenet--how do I get there?

Marsha Trenbeath

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 21:44:00 EST

21 lines

Cleveland Freenet--how do I get there?

Nola Higley

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 17:34:56 -0700

18 lines

New Thread

Clinic address needed

Clinic address needed

Laura Gerwitz

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 12:12:05 -1000

13 lines

New Thread

Conference on Computerized Patient Records

Conference on Computerized Patient Records

<>

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 20:29:08 GMT

63 lines

New Thread

Contact Person-Pt. Confidentiality Study

Contact Person-Pt. Confidentiality Study

Mary Taylor (Mary Taylor)

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 09:38:31 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

Continuous Care Beds

Continuous Care Beds

Ann L. Schaap

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 10:55:22 -0400

21 lines

New Thread

cyclic vomiting

Re: cyclic vomiting

Constance L. Runyon

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 09:07:41 EDT

21 lines

New Thread

cyclic vomitting

cyclic vomitting

dave murray

Thu, 6 Jul 1995 11:48:06 -0400

10 lines

New Thread

Dental Library Home Page

Dental Library Home Page

Sara Anne Hook

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 09:25:57 -0500

12 lines

New Thread

Desperately seeking THE SKIN!

Desperately seeking THE SKIN!

Bea Prill

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 15:51:38 -0700

21 lines

New Thread

Discharge Planning Update

Re: Discharge Planning Update

Mary-Conchelos

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 12:42:18 -0400

37 lines

Discharge Planning Update

Shelley Yates

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 12:03:09 -0400

17 lines

New Thread

Disease Management

Disease Management

JEFFREY S. MCNEAL

Thu, 6 Jul 1995 18:29:52 GMT

16 lines

New Thread

Docs Need Elevator Ethics /UPI-data/1995/jul 3

Re: Docs Need Elevator Ethics /UPI-data/1995/jul 3

Lynn K Sabol

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 11:24:34 +0059

87 lines

New Thread

electonic medical libraries

Re: electonic medical libraries

Gary Malet

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 14:45:35 GMT

84 lines

electonic medical libraries

chev52

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:57:05 +0100

18 lines

New Thread

Electronic Copyright

Electronic Copyright

<>

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 14:37:52 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

Ethics course via Distance Ed/

Ethics course via Distance Ed/

Maureen Price

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 18:21:14 -0400

24 lines

New Thread

Farnsworth Lantern Test

Farnsworth Lantern Test

Kathy Kessel

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 16:11:00 EST

20 lines

New Thread

Feedback on Med Dictionaries on Disk

Feedback on Med Dictionaries on Disk

Karl Cremieux

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 03:56:18 -0400

19 lines

New Thread

Film/video info...URL/Free things

Re: Film/video info...URL/Free things

Medprofile

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 16:33:28 -0400

12 lines

New Thread

FOR MLA SOUTH CENTRAL CHAPTER MEMBERS

FOR MLA SOUTH CENTRAL CHAPTER MEMBERS

MICHELYNN

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 08:50:05 -0500

23 lines

New Thread

Free BIOSIS Training

Free BIOSIS Training

Shelley Kardon

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 18:38:32 GMT

69 lines

New Thread

FTS2000 scripts for Procomm Plus/Smartcom

Re: FTS2000 scripts for Procomm Plus/Smartcom

Cheryl Goodwin

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 15:36:15 -0700

16 lines

FTS2000 scripts for Procomm Plus/Smartcom

Susan Way

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 12:02:48 -0700

22 lines

New Thread

Fwd: Re: Fwd: wellcome inst of medicine

Fwd: Re: Fwd: wellcome inst of medicine

Helga Perry

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:09:05 GMT

46 lines

New Thread

FYI: New direction in information for patients

FYI: New direction in information for patients

Lisa McCormick

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 09:12:05 -0400

13 lines

New Thread

FYI: Osteopathic Medicine WWW June Update (fwd)

FYI: Osteopathic Medicine WWW June Update (fwd)

Paul M. Blobaum

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 13:43:28 -0500

71 lines

New Thread

Gelonium Multiflorum

Gelonium Multiflorum

Laura Wilder

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 18:00:59 -0500

21 lines

New Thread

German address

German address

Alexia Estabrook(providence)

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 15:32:19 -0400

18 lines

New Thread

GIFTTEX-L

GIFTTEX-L

Cindi G.

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 10:33:21 -0400

14 lines

New Thread

Health Sciences/Chemistry Branch Librarian Position Open

Health Sciences/Chemistry Branch Librarian Position Open

Tracy Remington

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 21:08:02 -0700

65 lines

New Thread

healthcare quality improvement act 1986

healthcare quality improvement act 1986

Edith S McHenry

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 14:05:35 -0500

9 lines

New Thread

Help verifying journal title

Help verifying journal title

Deborah Stern

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 15:18:19 EST

16 lines

New Thread

Help!JCAHO Survey

Help!JCAHO Survey

St. John's Hospital DAILUP

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 12:26:51 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

HELP, RE:NO NAME RARE DISEASE

HELP, RE:NO NAME RARE DISEASE

Frans Susilo

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 12:15:06 GMT

95 lines

New Thread

How to Pick Right Hospital Article

How to Pick Right Hospital Article

Nancy Reynolds

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 12:22:51 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

how to read archived messages?

Re: how to read archived messages?

Nancy Start

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:58:39 EDT

122 lines

Re: how to read archived messages?

Nancy Start

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:49:55 EDT

27 lines

how to read archived messages?

Health Sciences Libraries Consortium

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 09:02:04 EST

11 lines

New Thread

ILL - Case Management Advisor

ILL - Case Management Advisor

e. spicer

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 15:09:18 -0400

16 lines

New Thread

ill help

ill help

Basia McQuaid

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 15:30:25 -0400

24 lines

New Thread

ILL Help: Observation Medicine (Journal Title)

ILL Help: Observation Medicine (Journal Title)

Debbie Skolnik

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 16:02:34 -0400

34 lines

New Thread

ILL J Myofacial Th

ILL J Myofacial Th

San Mateo County Medical Library

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 16:03:59 -0700

13 lines

New Thread

ILL request thanks

ILL request thanks

MD51000

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 12:32:53 EDT

14 lines

New Thread

Ill request: Health Technolgoy Trends

Ill request: Health Technolgoy Trends

Nola Higley

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 10:51:47 -0700

15 lines

New Thread

ILL: Australian Physiotherapy

Re: ILL: Australian Physiotherapy

Peter Schoenberg

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 08:34:06 -0600

46 lines

ILL: Australian Physiotherapy

Kathy Martin

Mon, 19 Jun 1995 07:15:10 -0700

31 lines

New Thread

ILL: National network

Re: ILL: National network

Anna Beth Crabtree

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 16:36:26 -0500

35 lines

ILL: National network

Pat Boileau

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 13:15:07 -0700

20 lines

New Thread

INFO: Critical Paths

INFO: Critical Paths

Lynn Powell

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 11:27:36 EDT

15 lines

New Thread

Instructions to Authors

Re: Instructions to Authors

Ann Harste

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 13:50:00 CDT

21 lines

New Thread

Internet Medicine Conference Announcement

Re: Internet Medicine Conference Announcement

Louis B. Brockmeier

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 20:23:39 -0400

12 lines

Internet Medicine Conference Announcement

<>

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 17:49:14 GMT

54 lines

New Thread

Internet nursing resources

Re: Internet nursing resources

Medprofile

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 16:33:28 -0400

10 lines

Internet nursing resources

Sylvia Gerhard

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:11:24 +0059

30 lines

New Thread

JCAHO Oversight

JCAHO Oversight

Ann Rolfe

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 15:07:28 -0400

13 lines

Re: JCAHO oversight

Lee Hover

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 14:17:18 -0400

47 lines

Re: JCAHO oversight

Anelle Kloski

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 11:03:31 -0700

18 lines

Re: JCAHO oversight

Webster Library

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 11:19:11 -0500

19 lines

Re: JCAHO oversight

DOYLE, Jacqueline

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 10:00:27 -0500

17 lines

Re: JCAHO oversight

Margo Coletti

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 09:57:19 -0400

30 lines

Re: JCAHO oversight

Kaiser Permanente Health Sciences Library

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 08:07:17 -0700

58 lines

Re: JCAHO oversight

Lynn K Sabol

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:05:51 +0059

40 lines

Re: JCAHO oversight

Paul M. Blobaum

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 08:51:28 -0500

40 lines

Re: JCAHO oversight

Peg Allen

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 22:23:38 -0500

24 lines

JCAHO oversight

David Lester

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 15:18:57 -0400

24 lines

New Thread

JCAHO oversight "revisited"

JCAHO oversight "revisited"

David Lester

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 11:44:23 -0400

24 lines

New Thread

Job Posting - Univ. of South Dakota Health Sciences Library

Job Posting - Univ. of South Dakota Health Sciences Library

Dave Hulkonen

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 09:05:24 -0500

38 lines

New Thread

Journal duplicate list available

Journal duplicate list available

Bet Ison

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 17:13:16 EDT

23 lines

New Thread

Journals for Dental Hygiene Program

Re: Journals for Dental Hygiene Program

Ellen Hall

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 13:38:13 -0400

38 lines

New Thread

JOURNALS FOR EXCESS - A SMALL LISTING

JOURNALS FOR EXCESS - A SMALL LISTING

VA Medical Center

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 11:51:09 -0700

67 lines

New Thread

lay reference questions

lay reference questions

Carol J. DeForest

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 12:58:10 MST

25 lines

New Thread

Looking for HIV/AIDS articles

Re: Looking for HIV/AIDS articles

Juan-Carlos Alegre

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 09:12:20 -0700

32 lines

New Thread

Mathematica Policy Research Inc.

Mathematica Policy Research Inc.

Mandy Kirkpatrick -- Presbyterian Hospital

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 15:31:42 -0400

22 lines

New Thread

medical conferences

medical conferences

Pat Boileau

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 09:45:15 -0700

15 lines

New Thread

medical educational software

Re: medical educational software

Cmeader

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 06:40:54 -0400

9 lines

medical educational software

Cmeader

Thu, 6 Jul 1995 21:38:22 -0400

11 lines

New Thread

Medical Resources on the Internet

Medical Resources on the Internet

Thomas Emmett

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 22:02:49 -0500

15 lines

New Thread

medical students/interns/residents

medical students/interns/residents

Cmeader

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 20:57:00 -0400

11 lines

New Thread

medications in pregnancy

Re: medications in pregnancy

Ellen Wells

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 13:50:52 EST

24 lines

Re: medications in pregnancy

Pamela Van Hine - Am. College of OB/GYN

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 17:33:50 -0400

20 lines

Re: medications in pregnancy

Joy Kennedy / Julie Stielstra

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 15:00:59 -0600

22 lines

Re: medications in pregnancy

Dennis Ritchey

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 09:10:08 -0700

18 lines

medications in pregnancy

Ellen Wells

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 09:59:04 EST

20 lines

New Thread

Mi t To Minnesota libns-ILL help

Mi t To Minnesota libns-ILL help

SILVER, JANIS I.

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 11:50:41 -0500

27 lines

New Thread

more ahcpr

more ahcpr

Irene Bohlmann

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 10:17:35 -0400

14 lines

New Thread

National Network

Re: National Network

Pat Boileau

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 10:30:52 -0700

12 lines

New Thread

need address & phone # in Brazil

need address & phone # in Brazil

Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 14:38:11 -0700

17 lines

New Thread

need address for test

Re: need address for test

Webster Library

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 10:10:00 -0500

36 lines

New Thread

need address for test -Reply

Re: need address for test -Reply

Jodith Janes

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 10:46:12 -0500

9 lines

New Thread

Need Help! Hazardous Waste Effects

Need Help! Hazardous Waste Effects

Cindy K. Bannister

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 12:16:39 GMT

21 lines

New Thread

Need ILL assistance

Re: Need ILL assistance

Mary Jo Baertschy

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 15:49:13 -0500

45 lines

Re: Need ILL assistance

Webster Library

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 15:08:43 -0500

40 lines

Re: Need ILL assistance

Vislava Tylman

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 15:29:10 EST

12 lines

Re: Need ILL assistance

Pamela Sieving

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 13:27:39 -0400

16 lines

Need ILL assistance

Karen Halverson

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 09:48:04 -0700

28 lines

New Thread

New WWW Site: National Health Care Skill Standards

New WWW Site: National Health Care Skill Standards

Graham Charles

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 16:09:49 EDT

36 lines

New WWW Site: National Health Care Skill Standards

Graham Charles

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 09:50:27 -0800

34 lines

New Thread

Nuclear Med. Tech. discussion group

Nuclear Med. Tech. discussion group

Patricia Regenberg

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 16:00:18 -0400

18 lines

New Thread

Nursing education

Re: Nursing education

Helen J. Seaton

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 16:36:06 -0700

16 lines

Re: Nursing education

MARA PINCKARD

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 13:18:59 -0700

15 lines

Re: Nursing education

Ellen Hall

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:23:03 -0400

21 lines

Re: Nursing education

Anna Gieschen

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 13:37:48 -0500

17 lines

Nursing education

Chris Faricy

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 09:29:00 PST

33 lines

New Thread

OB/GYN Journal for Exchange

OB/GYN Journal for Exchange

Suzanne Angel

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 14:00:16 GMT

21 lines

New Thread

Parenting Resources

Parenting Resources

Robert Koehler (Meriter Hospital)

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 16:25:00 CDT

20 lines

New Thread

Pediatric Board Review videos

Re: Pediatric Board Review videos

San Mateo County Medical Library

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 15:17:14 -0700

7 lines

Pediatric Board Review videos

Debra Rand

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 17:15:13 -0400

19 lines

New Thread

Pet Peeve: copyright dates!

Re: Pet Peeve: copyright dates!

Patricia Kahn

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 09:13:32 -0400

15 lines

Re: Pet Peeve: copyright dates!

Annette M Krupper

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 09:01:22 -0400

37 lines

Re: Pet Peeve: copyright dates!

Alice Hadley

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 15:34:00 GUAM

18 lines

Pet Peeve: copyright dates!

Joy Kennedy / Julie Stielstra

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 18:47:54 -0600

29 lines

New Thread

Phone # of Australian M.D.

Phone # of Australian M.D.

Ciambor, Barbara A.

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 11:18:00 PDT

25 lines

New Thread

physician input journal renewals

physician input journal renewals

Virginia Gale

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 22:04:33 -0500

24 lines

New Thread

Physician's Assistant Correspondence Programs

Physician's Assistant Correspondence Programs

Ann L. Schaap

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 15:12:38 -0400

23 lines

New Thread

Physiotherapy Articles

Physiotherapy Articles

Vassilis Spitadakis

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 10:48:56 GMT

15 lines

New Thread

pierced nipples & breastfeeding

Re: pierced nipples & breastfeeding

Ilga T. Pubulis

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 17:48:21 -0700

24 lines

New Thread

pKa resources

pKa resources

<>

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:04:11 PST

18 lines

New Thread

Position Announcement

Position Announcement

Mary Asbell

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 17:33:45 -0600

46 lines

POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT

Tim Lammers

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 11:05:17 CDT

29 lines

Position Announcement

Julia Shaw Kokot

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 10:42:40 EDT

36 lines

New Thread

Position Available

Position Available

Laura Barrett

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 15:43:06 -0400

53 lines

New Thread

Presentation to high school students

Re: Presentation to high school students

John R. Clark

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 11:32:38 -0400

19 lines

Presentation to high school students

Barbara A Epstein

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:13:58 -0400

15 lines

New Thread

Quick Return to the Fields after Childbirth

Re: Quick Return to the Fields after Childbirth

Webster Library

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 11:43:08 -0500

31 lines

Re: Quick Return to the Fields after Childbirth

Annette M Krupper

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 08:33:46 -0400

27 lines

Re: Quick Return to the Fields after Childbirth

Pamela Sieving

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 21:20:12 -0400

16 lines

Re: Quick Return to the Fields after Childbirth

Paul M. Blobaum

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 17:12:52 -0500

34 lines

Quick Return to the Fields after Childbirth

Ann L. Schaap

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 15:25:31 -0400

18 lines

New Thread

re Quiet Hospital Zone video

re Quiet Hospital Zone video

Darra R. Combs

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 14:31:57 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

ref ? genetics of enuresis

Re: ref ? genetics of enuresis

Lee Hover

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 17:41:41 -0400

32 lines

ref ? genetics of enuresis

Janice Bacino

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 07:30:49 PDT

18 lines

New Thread

REF ? meds errors

Re: REF ? meds errors

MICHELYNN

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 08:24:52 -0500

32 lines

New Thread

Ref Q

Ref Q

Anna Gagliardi

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 12:26:13 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

Ref Q: Foods containing isoflavones

Re: Ref Q: Foods containing isoflavones

Lee Hover

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 01:11:35 -0400

41 lines

New Thread

Ref Q: HEDIR List

Re: Ref Q: HEDIR List

Judith L. Dzierba

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 23:51:26 -0400

55 lines

Ref Q: HEDIR List

Juan-Carlos Alegre

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 07:56:02 -0700

24 lines

New Thread

Ref Q: Prozac for Autism ???

Ref Q: Prozac for Autism ???

Lisa McCormick

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 15:58:16 -0400

16 lines

New Thread

Ref Q: Reporting by CPT Code - Help?

Ref Q: Reporting by CPT Code - Help?

John K. Blood

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 12:39:13 CST

31 lines

New Thread

ref-q IIAM address

ref-q IIAM address

E. Lamont

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:41:43 EST5EDT

18 lines

New Thread

REF: The Glycemic Index

Re: REF: The Glycemic Index

Claire Meissner

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 08:32:59 EDT

21 lines

Re: REF: The Glycemic Index

Lee Hover

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 15:23:54 -0400

37 lines

Re: REF: The Glycemic Index

Annette M Krupper

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 13:27:22 -0400

35 lines

REF: The Glycemic Index

<>

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 12:42:32 -0400

21 lines

New Thread

reference question

Re: reference question

John R. Clark

Sat, 8 Jul 1995 00:09:03 -0400

17 lines

Re: reference question

Joy Kennedy / Julie Stielstra

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 07:21:25 -0600

30 lines

New Thread

reference question assist needed

reference question assist needed

Virginia Gale

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 15:48:34 -0500

11 lines

New Thread

Reply - Presentation to High School Students

Reply - Presentation to High School Students

Susan Carter

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 11:13:10 EDT

30 lines

New Thread

Reply to: ?: FASTEST BINDERS IN THE MIDWEST

Reply to: ?: FASTEST BINDERS IN THE MIDWEST

Jodi Upton

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 15:57:00 EST

10 lines

New Thread

Reply to: NETSCAPE TRAINING MANUAL

Reply to: NETSCAPE TRAINING MANUAL

Kim Mcinnis

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 13:02:00 EST

9 lines

New Thread

RERF address THANKS!

Re: RERF address THANKS!

Pamela Van Hine - Am. College of OB/GYN

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 17:26:57 -0400

18 lines

New Thread

Revised Position Announcement

Revised Position Announcement

Julia Shaw Kokot

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 10:54:38 EDT

41 lines

New Thread

RQ:Do mice feel gamma radiation?

Re: RQ:Do mice feel gamma radiation?

Michael V. Sullivan

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 15:06:26 GMT

14 lines

Re: RQ:Do mice feel gamma radiation?

Lee Hover

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 00:50:55 -0400

32 lines

New Thread

salary discrepancies start early

Re: salary discrepancies start early

Bakken, Lory

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 12:46:35 CST

50 lines

Re: salary discrepancies start early

Lee Hover

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 15:13:19 -0400

33 lines

Re: salary discrepancies start early

Margo Coletti

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 14:33:48 -0400

35 lines

salary discrepancies start early

Webster Library

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:54:09 -0500

22 lines

New Thread

SAM-CD

Re: SAM-CD

Pamela Sieving

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:06:47 -0400

14 lines

SAM-CD

Webster Library

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 11:29:36 -0500

32 lines

New Thread

Searching archives....

Searching archives....

Paul M. Blobaum

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 11:35:39 -0500

26 lines

New Thread

Software for chemotherapy

Software for chemotherapy

Brynn Beals

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 13:31:00 -0700

19 lines

New Thread

Source: Quiet Hospital Zone AV?

Re: Source: Quiet Hospital Zone AV?

Virginia Gale

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 21:58:34 -0500

38 lines

Source: Quiet Hospital Zone AV?

JO-ANNE ASPRI

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 14:49:38 -0400

26 lines

New Thread

Spanish language patient education materials

Re: Spanish language patient education materials

Pamela Van Hine - Am. College of OB/GYN

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 17:26:58 -0400

18 lines

Spanish language patient education materials

Phyllis McCulloch,PC-D,Good Samaritan Librarian

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 13:49:01 -0400

97 lines

New Thread

STAFF PRIVILEGES

STAFF PRIVILEGES

SILVER, JANIS I.

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 11:07:48 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

STAT REQ: ACOG Tech Bulletin

Re: STAT REQ: ACOG Tech Bulletin

Lynn Powell

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 12:35:45 EDT

12 lines

Re: STAT REQ: ACOG Tech Bulletin

Marjorie Anderson

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 11:56:57 -0400

20 lines

STAT REQ: ACOG Tech Bulletin

Lynn Powell

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 11:07:52 EDT

16 lines

New Thread

Summary of Association Home Page responses

Summary of Association Home Page responses

Conan the Librarian

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 15:55:39 -0500

206 lines

New Thread

Summary-in-works

Summary-in-works

Irish, Elizabeth

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 12:23:53 EST

25 lines

New Thread

Symposium?

Re: Symposium?

Lee Hover

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 15:19:52 -0400

37 lines

Symposium?

Munies, Martha J.

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 13:48:00 CDT

25 lines

New Thread

Telemedicine bibliography

Telemedicine bibliography

<>

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 13:14:00 EST

66 lines

New Thread

Telemetry in intensive care

Telemetry in intensive care

Health Sciences Libraries Consortium

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 12:21:32 EST

18 lines

New Thread

Temporary Reference Librarian Position--Chicago

Temporary Reference Librarian Position--Chicago

American Hospital Assoc. Resource Center

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 09:16:47 -0700

21 lines

New Thread

Thanks - psyc tests

Thanks - psyc tests

Chris Faricy

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 09:24:00 PST

26 lines

New Thread

Thanks to Nancy Start for the info on searching MEDLIB by weekly increments. How do we search it by topic? I didn't find that information in your message.

Thanks to Nancy Start for the info on searching MEDLIB by weekly increments. How do we search it by topic? I didn't find that information in your message.

Health Sciences Libraries Consortium

Thu, 13 Jul 1995 08:38:16 EST

14 lines

New Thread

Thanks: Body Fact Analysis Machines

Thanks: Body Fact Analysis Machines

Ahnde Lin

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:14:45 -0400

29 lines

New Thread

The Invisible Man

The Invisible Man

Steve Gittelman

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 19:03:56 GMT

13 lines

New Thread

TLC - automation

TLC - automation

Emily Ogelsby

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 11:05:55 -0500

14 lines

New Thread

United Medical Language System

Re: United Medical Language System

Annette M Krupper

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 08:03:14 -0400

23 lines

Re: United Medical Language System

Lee Hover

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 01:12:56 -0400

22 lines

New Thread

video query

video query

Constance L. Runyon

Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:28:49 EDT

32 lines

New Thread

Wehrmed Wochenschr

Wehrmed Wochenschr

A.J. Wright

Fri, 7 Jul 1995 08:54:15 CDT

17 lines

New Thread

WWW> Blind Childrens Center

WWW> Blind Childrens Center

Marie-Lise Shams

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 09:29:51 EDT

46 lines

New Thread

WWW> First Aid Online

WWW> First Aid Online

Marie-Lise Shams

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:15:07 EDT

48 lines

New Thread

WWW> Info For Internet Trainers/Presenters

WWW> Info For Internet Trainers/Presenters

Marie-Lise Shams

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:13:48 EDT

50 lines

New Thread

WWW> International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) - Fra

WWW> International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) - Fra

Marie-Lise Shams

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:16:09 EDT

49 lines

New Thread

WWW> The Brain Injury Association of Connecticut

WWW> The Brain Injury Association of Connecticut

Marie-Lise Shams

Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:19:30 EDT

58 lines

New Thread