]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MEDLIB-L Home

MEDLIB-L  January 2013, Week 2

MEDLIB-L January 2013, Week 2

Re: New Norm-No references?? Fundamental Immunology. William Paul, 7th ed.

"Barbara Wickenden (WDHB)" <[log in to unmask]>

Barbara Wickenden (WDHB)

Wed, 9 Jan 2013 09:37:17 +1300

Isn't the aim of scholarly publishing for the book to be referenced?
Once upon a time one of the checks for purchasing was to ensure the book
was referenced and indexed.
Regards
Barbara Wickenden

Librarian