]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MEDLIB-L Home

MEDLIB-L  January 2013, Week 4

MEDLIB-L January 2013, Week 4

Re: Some differences b/n MDC and CK RE: demise of MDConsult

Janet Bolduc <[log in to unmask]>

Janet Bolduc <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:45:58 -0500

In addition to the problems already chronicled by others (astronomical price, difficulty with searching, having to log in to get to PDFs etc.) we also found during our trial that Clinical Key only had four years' worth of backfile access whereas we have from 10 - 15 years of archives in MDConsult.

Janet S. Bolduc, MSLS
Interim Library Director
Gerrish-True Health Sciences Library
Central Maine Medical Center