I’m interested…wish we were all in the clouds and in control of our machines too.

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Keith Nemlich
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 10:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: schools without servers

Craig -

That was us.

Keith Nemlich
Technology Coordinator
Manchester Elementary Middle School
80 Memorial Avenue
Manchester Center, VT 05255

802-362-1597  ext. 1003
cell - 802-779-6487

____________________________________
original message.

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 10:09 AM, Craig Donnan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

At VTFest there was a presentation from an elementary school that imaged all systems, used cloud storage and services, let kids be local admins, and did not have local file server.

My VTFest materials have gone missing - who is doing this?  I think from Rutland area.  Would like to chat.

--

Craig Donnan

Systems Administrator

Washington West Supervisory Union