Katie, that seems like a great idea.  My district is wrestling with the plan at the end of this month, so I'd love to meet with anyone interested before that.  With vacation coming up, perhaps our conversation will need to happen digitally.  Google Doc?  Scopia? ILN?  Hopefully the final plan requirements will be posted soon.