IRA Archives

September 2003

IRA@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Natalie Jane Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Inter Residence Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:19:45 -0400
Here are the minutes for Monday's general body meeting.  It would be cool if you
printed these, but if you can't PLEASE PLEASE make an IRA folder in your email
so that you have them to reference.
I have the list serv up (obviously), and soon I will be sending out contact
information but until then if you need to get in touch with someone ask me for
the email or whatever I have all the info, I just have to get it into a
spreadsheet.
On a different note . . . PLEASE!  DON'T REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!!  If you do then
everyone is going to get the email, and it just creates a lot of junk for
people to sift through.
See you all soon!!

Natalie
--
"If we could live without passion, maybe we would know some kind of peace.  But

we would be hollow . . . empty rooms shuttered and dank.  Without passion we
would be truly dead."

"A woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing.  She goes where
she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself

and only herself."
     Maya Angelou