IRA Archives

December 2002

IRA@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Nicole Ertman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Inter Residence Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 21:40:47 -0500
Hi all,
I know this is a little late, but I wanted to apologize for missing the "Just
Desserts" wrap-up and wish you all a very happy holiday season!  Also I want to
send a big thank you to all of you for everything you've done--To the Exec
Board/Directors/Faculty Supervisors.  You are the backbone of this group and
nothing would get done without you! Also to the Community Council Reps, I know
first hand how hard it can be to devote two nights a week to this stuff.  So
thank you all, study hard and good luck!

Best regards,
Nicole