FARMCOLLIE Archives

March 2008

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Barbara Hollands <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 17:22:14 -0400
Hi, we bred Molly (daughter of Lois Olund's Tessa from Laura Lee) to Beau
(English shepherd) this Monday and Tuesday. Hopefully we will have pups by
the end of May. We are quite excited about the pups. They will have
wonderful temperaments for family dogs as both parents adore children.
They will be gorgeous. They both show working skills, are good with the
other animals and come from parents with superb working skills.  If you
are interested contact me via [log in to unmask] thanks,Barbara
Hollands