FARMCOLLIE Archives

July 2005

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Diane Peter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:04:44 -0500
Shannon has rather oily hair around her ears, I don't really want to give
her a full bath just because her ears are oily so does anyone have any
suggestions for keeping her ears clean?

Tonight when I was brushing Shannon & got a good look at the mostly hairless
patch on her tummy & it's pink with red blotches, I didn't notice anything
the last time I brushed her tummy which was 2 to 3 days ago so it must have
just showed up over the last day or so, the rest of her seems to be
blotchless, anyone have any ideas on this?  I don't think it was unnaturally
hot or anything it just has blotches at the moment.

Diane Peter