FARMCOLLIE Archives

July 2005

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
theyoungs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:57:17 -0400
     Lots of good foods don't have corn in them.  Nutro Natural Lamb and
Rice, Innova, California Natural, EVO, Fromm, Wellness and lots more.
      When comparing price, do not compare it per pound, compare it per
meal. On many of the better foods, the dogs eat a lot less, are more
nourished and there is less to pick up in the yard afterwards.
     I had a friend feeding her dog 8 cups  per day--4 for breakfast and 4
for supper, of a supermarket brand then she switched to Nutro Natural Choice
and he now (for the past few years) eats a total of 3 cups per day.  On a
premium brand my two large dogs get 2 cups per day total and my sheltie less
than half a cup.
Dorothy

Is there any affordable dog-food that does NOT have corn in it?
Is there ANY affordable dog-food that starts the ' list of ingredients '
with meat?

Should it start with meat????

Vicci