FARMCOLLIE Archives

July 2005

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Gwyn Diddally <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 19:39:12 -0400
>   Good about Sasha - but did she have her eyes checked as a puppy?

Supposedly yes, but no paperwork to prove it.  My next step with her eyes
would be to get the DNA test to be sure.  I've managed to track down a
couple branches of her family, and all of those were normal eyed, but that
doesn't mean she couldn't be masked or a carrier.

>   As far as Athena - JMO, she might make the opthalmologists happy but
>there are a lot of dog lovers who have less-than-nice things to say about
>her.

You know?  For some reason I hadn't connected the name found here in the
archives with the events, though I'd read about them and seen pics just like
anyone.  Now I'm feeling very stupid - just goes to show how sleep-deprived
I am while digging through archives.  Sorry, all.

Merry