FARMCOLLIE Archives

July 2005

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Tracy Conway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 15:35:05 EDT
Hi everyone,

When you get a chance, take a look at the NESR website.  There are some new
faces.  There is one more to be posted and his name is Myles.  He is 18 months
old, neutered and UTD on all his shots.  He is currently in Titusville, FL.
Unknown for sure if he is purebred, but I would probably bet my house on it.
But, we will just say he is very ESy.
If you want more info on him feel free to contact me.  His pic will be up
soon.

Tracy
National English Shepherd Rescue
973-283-0715