FARMCOLLIE Archives

January 2002

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Stephenson family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 08:25:46 -0500
   I was looking out the window and noticed the cow, a goose, and Strider.
The goose was slowly making his way around the napping cow.  As I watched,
the goose started up the hill and the dog slowly followed behind at six feet
away.  The dog was apparently "walking" the goose!  He's not allowed to
"mess" with the geese, especially since I wasn't there, but it was funny to
see.

Rini