FARMCOLLIE Archives

July 2005

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Tracy Conway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:56:51 EDT
Oh Serena how devestating.  I am so sorry.
I think when building first starts and the coyote are being driven out they
go on crazy feeding frenzys.  That's what happened here only it was the deer
and small wild life to suffer.
I remember taking the dogs for an off leash romp and the amount of bones was
unbelievable.  I have never seen anything like that before.
I have no clue what could have broken the roosters neck.  Could it have
happened by accident?  If he was really freaked out and jumping around?
Again, I am so so sorry for your losses

Tracy