FARMCOLLIE Archives

July 2005

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Gwyn Diddally <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 22:08:22 -0400
>   What are your all's feelings on early spay/neuter and a dog's working
>drive/performance ability?  IME, dogs that are done earlier stay more
>puppylike

That's been my experience as well, with cats as well as dogs.  Being really
picky about my cats not marking in my house, I've always been very careful
to get them altered before their hormones kick in all the way.  I'm still
trying to decide what my stance is on dogs, though.  As Laura said, there
are pros and cons on both sides.

Merry