FARMCOLLIE Archives

July 2005

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Annie Prokop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 09:38:06 -0700
Hi everyone,

There is a breeder in South Dakota that is well- a little unsettling. The name of the kennel is Triple M- if your on our list owners of Triple M - I apologize in advance. I'm concerned because theses people have lots of dogs of many different breeds. They have an English Shepherd from Comanche breeding and just purchased five English shepherd puppies. They are also cross sing English Shepherds with Cockers- not that crossing is necessarily a bad thing- but I just wonder about the care and attention that these dogs are really getting? Are you all aware of this breeder and kennel? again I apologize in advance if the breeders are taking good care of their dogs. I might have 30 or more dogs from 1/2 dozen different breeds to raise and sell if I were fifthly rich and could afford to take care of so many dogs right- but few people can do that. I must say I hope they donn't get rough Collies too.

Hazelanne