FARMCOLLIE Archives

July 2005

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Lynn Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 19:17:03 -0500
Yeah it was cute, funny thing was there was no ink on floor or on the
carpet. I do not know how he managed to do such a clean job of turning his
bib and and front paws a pretty baby blue..(I blue it too I didn't take ant
pictures) I may try these suggestions, but you all are right it shouldn't
hurt him.
Lynn