FARMCOLLIE Archives

July 2005

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Karen Cline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 13:12:48 -0600
Yes - Some people feed feathers and all.  At my house, I don't feed anything
with fur or feathers on it, though.  That's not about diet, but about that
I'd like to have the food look and smell as different as possible from the
live animals!!  :)

I've had a hard time teaching the dogs that the key to determining whether
it's livestock or supper is to check for a pulse.  LOL

Karen

From: "Gina Bisco" RESPONSE

 This wouldn't require butchering per se if you want to feed the bird