FARMCOLLIE Archives

May 1999

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Joan Neidhardt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 08:08:03 EDT
Thanks for the ideas on links for collies.    Lassie (all 8 generations) was
awarded Honors Dog and Hall of Fame titles by the AWCA last year.   The CCA
has given Lassie so many awards over the years I lose track!    Maybe I'll
mention the awards, which give the names of the organizations and people
could always use a search engine from there to find them!