FARMCOLLIE Archives

July 2005

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Diane Peter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:52:27 -0500
You should see the chewman I had for our previous dogs none of them really
played with it excpt Sydney who only played with it as long as it squeeked,
she was an avid desqueeker, any squeeky toy came into the house it was
doomed to be silent soon after meeting Sydney, even the ones that
specifically said that they couldn't get to the squeeker.  Shannon has been
destuffing the chewman, she ripped his seems & we have had stuffing all over
the place until we picked it up.

Diane Peter