FARMCOLLIE Archives

May 2013

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Tamara Rousso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2013 20:52:34 -0700
Congrats Jennifer! I have an iPad and the FB pages won't open for me, but I have long admired the Romany Collies. Nice looking dogs. I hope you will entertain us with stories of your new little miss as she grows.

Tamara

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader, the center of his universe. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." ~Anonymous