FARMCOLLIE Archives

July 2005

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Annie Prokop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 13:48:39 -0700
The full grown ES- loks very sad to me- my dogs look like they are"smiling" most of the time and have a twinkle in their eyes- the poor fellow in their add looks forelorn. He is also tied BTW in the picture.

Hazelanne

jan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
At 9:38 AM -0700 7/4/05, Annie Prokop wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>There is a breeder in South Dakota that is well- a little unsettling. The
>name of the kennel is Triple M- if your on our list owners of Triple M - I
>apologize in advance.

Don't apologize, Hazelanne. Michelle Mollman and her fellow puppy
mill breeders The Brausens at Dakota Winds are tragic examples of people
who profit on the suffering of animals because of people's ingnorance. The
responsible ES breeders, most of whom are on disscussion list just like
this one, are very sad and frustrated by the situation but there's nothing
we can do.

I doubt they'll get rough collies - except for ES (and why they
have ES I have not a clue) they specialize in the current fad breeds and
designer mutts.

I hope there is a very special place in Hell for people like this.

jan