FARMCOLLIE Archives

March 2008

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 14:16:24 -0500
I don' t know how Nancy keeps getting pictures of her puppies.
Whenever I'm in the pen with them I'm either mobbed or too
entertained by their antics to get any pictures. And when I take them
out for individual time I get distracted by puppy breath and forget
to take any pictures. But everyone got a manicure today so I stayed
focused and got some okay pictures too.

They're a month old now and really showing some personalities. Dante,
aka Moby or Shamu because he is a little whale, is the schmoozer in
the bunch although Van, who used to be pretty indifferent to being
cuddled, is running a close second.  Dreste seems to be the most
independant.

The pictures are online at:

http://www.caledoniamission.org/caledonia/dlitter/

Jan Hilborn