FARMCOLLIE Archives

July 2005

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Tracy Conway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:41:31 EDT
Hi everyone,

There is a sweet male very ESy, I say he is an ES in my opinion, located in a
shelter in Pittsboro, NC.  He was found as a stray.  He has a very thick coat
and is very matted.  He is very sweet and really needs a foster home ASAP.
He is urgent since his time is pretty limited.  The shelter is working with
rescue but they are overflowing with dogs and just can't keep them all.
If someone can pull this guy and foster him, it would be extremely
appreciated.  Please let me know.

Tracy
National English Shepherd Rescue
973-283-0715