FARMCOLLIE Archives

July 2005

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 17:40:39 -0400
> The full grown ES- loks very sad to me- my dogs look like they
are"smiling" most of the time and have a twinkle in their eyes- the poor
fellow in their add looks forelorn. He is also tied BTW in the picture.

   You hit it on the head, Annie...we see our dogs are smiling probably
because they are trotting next to us, going somewhere, when they're doing
it.  Poor tied up fellow.  :(

Rini
typing away in a sea of snoozing dogs