FARMCOLLIE Archives

July 2005

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Karen Clanin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:29:44 -0700
http://www.nutranuggets.com/Formulas.html

i feed the lamb and rice, available at Costco and runs about $17 for 40 lb
bag.  vets ask what i feed because my dogs have nice coats.  years ago i
compared it to science diet and it was so similar in ingredient list (then
it was, i don't know about now) and analysis was nearly identical
also.  this is what i raise a puppy on also -- adult diet, not puppy.

i also do feed NuPro supplement.

here's the ingredienct list for the Nutra Nuggets:'
Lamb Meal & Rice
All life stages
 Formulated for dogs sensitive to corn or chicken
 Supplemented with glucosamine and chondroitin
 Omega fatty acid balanced for optimum health
 Naturally preserved

Nutra Nuggets Lamb Meal & Rice is the optimum formula for dogs who prefer
the taste of lamb or who are sensitive to chicken and corn. Supplemented
with glucosamine and chondroitin to enhance joint health and formulated
with the correct Omega Fatty Acid Ratios to promote overall health and a
beautiful shiny coat.

Ingredients
Lamb meal, brewers rice, brown rice, rice flour, turkey by-product meal,
chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), wheat flour, beet pulp,
fish meal, egg product, flaxseed, natural flavor, brewers dried yeast,
potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, glucosamine hydrochloride,
vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate,
ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine
mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, chondroitin sulfate,
ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, calcium pantothenate,
manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6),
vitamin B12 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite (source of vitamin K
activity), riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

karen
www.clanins.com