FARMCOLLIE Archives

October 2008

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Barbara Hollands <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2008 08:40:38 -0700
Hi I have accidentally been off the list for a couple months now. Haven't gotten anything since I signed up a week or so ago so is the list very quiet or am I not getting the posts?

I did want to let people know that Hollands' Beau has sired his first English shepherd litter in 7 years. Mother is a pretty English shepherd called Maggie with Butcher bloodlines. They should be gorgeous pups, able to help on a small farm, and be great companions. I am still working on a website but hopefully will get one up over the weekend. Barbara Hollands