FARMCOLLIE Archives

July 2005

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Diane Peter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 23:41:20 -0500
Hmm, she's not really a tennis ball lover, she'll chase & fetch (somewhat)
but she's not really obsessive about it.  We think her previous owner shut
her up in a hallway or something since she kind of has an aversion to
smallish, enclosed places like the outside basement steps & even the porch
which we keep closed up during the day & that's the way the dogs go to get
to the backyard.  So we were wondering about vet alteration or her chewing
at something where she was kept.  Boy I wish I had a more detailed history
on her beyond her owner went into a nursing home & the clues she gives us
that she was abused all the way around, she doesn't like it when someone
claps their hands loudly (working on getting her used to it, she cringes) &
that someone probably whacked her with a newspaper.

Diane Peter