FARMCOLLIE Archives

July 2005

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Dotty Harala <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:26:09 -0700
  Gina,
Thanks-you've made some good points.  I raised chickens for meat a few
years ago, and you have made me want to begin doing it again.  I've read
about how the poultry industry butchers the birds- I guess I blocked it
from my memory. :-(  Blecch.  I'd rather do it myself knowing they were
raised out scratching in the dirt and getting sunshine.
Dotty