FARMCOLLIE Archives

March 2008

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Rebecca Wingler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2008 12:46:43 -0500
It is with great excitement that the ESC Registry Committee would like
to announce the opening of the ESC On-line Database!  We have been very
hard at work over the past year or so entering data as we received it,
proof reading and getting the database ready for its debut.  We are
inviting all English Shepherd lovers (you do not have to be an ESC
member) to come by and check out the database soon.  Our ultimate goal
is to have the ESCR database be *the* source of information that ES
breeders and owners can utilize through the coming years.

The ESCR database is a tremendous asset to all of us in the English
Shepherd community. Please remember that the database is still a work in
progress.  As you look through the different entries, any additional
information that you can share regarding a specific dog would be most
appreciated.  If you see that your dog is not in the database, please
contact me and let's discuss what information I need from you to make it
happen.

You can access the database at http://www.esc-registry.org   Please
follow the directions on how to become a registered user.  Also, please
read through the Terms of Use to know what is expected of you as you
utilize the database.  Once you register, you will need to wait for a
confirmation email before you can access the database.  Hopefully, that
won't take too long to arrive in your email account.  Each person has to
be approved on an individual basis.

I look forward to hearing from any of you regarding more ES names and
information to add to the database. Please feel free to contact me with
any questions.  Inquiries may be addressed to [log in to unmask]

Rebecca Wingler
ESC Registrar