FARMCOLLIE Archives

July 2005

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Good Shepherd Farm <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 09:23:45 -0500
I would say this is true except in the case of the dog who thinks he is the
boss and feels the need to protect his human instead of deferring to him as
the alpha who is capable of making decisions.  Some dogs have strong alpha
personalities.  If Shannon is one of these, make sure you are showing good
leadership so she learns to relax and trust you instead of feeling the need
to take the lead. Just a thought ;-)

Amy
Good Shepherd Farm