FARMCOLLIE Archives

July 2005

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Diane Peter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 16:27:34 -0500
My sister came home for a visit today & she just walked into the house,
Shannon hearing this ran off to see who was there & never having met my
sister she went after her, lunging low, snarling & barking as she came in
the door until we told her it was OK & then she settled down & made friends.
Currently she's laying down near my sister's chair.  This is exactly what I
wanted from her, a dog I could depend on if anything ever did happen like a
burgler, not that I think that's overly likely here in Collinsville,
especially since I'm on a fairly quiet street near the woods but better to
have & not need than need & not have as my mom always says.

Diane Peter