FARMCOLLIE Archives

July 2005

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Diane Peter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 14:41:12 -0500
Thankfully that doesn't seem to be the case with Shannon, she's pretty laid
back in most cases just with a protective streak.  My dad was out with her &
possibly my sister too since they had been trying to teach her to fetch
earlier, she's got the 1st 2 steps down pat but thinks the ball needs to go
on the porch after every retrieve instead of given to the people who threw
it.

Diane Peter