FARMCOLLIE Archives

July 2005

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 21:17:06 -0700
Irish pattern is white distributed on legs, face (usually with white stripe between eyes to snout), chest (usually with white around the collar) , underbody, and tail tip

Diane Peter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:I was just looking at the ES site in the breed standard section & under
colors it mentions Irish pattern, what is this & does anyone know where I
could find example pics? Here's the bit from the site;

White markings are typically distributed in an "Irish" pattern, with or
without a white collar.

I've never heard of this so I'm curious to see what it is.

Diane Peter