FARMCOLLIE Archives

July 2005

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Gina Bisco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:28:18 -0400
On Monday 18 July 2005 7:34, jana lashmit wrote:

> I'm not
> complaining about health testing cutting into my puppy profits,

Nor did I think that of you!

I was just making a general point that where one person categorizes a cost as
a special cost of breeding, another person will categorize that same cost as
just a cost of dog ownership.  And I unnecessarily belabored the point about
some breeders not thinking of puppy sales as a way to recover costs. So that
which costs any particular breeder expects to recoup, if any, is quite
individual.

Gina