FARMCOLLIE Archives

September 2012

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2012 20:23:08 -0700
7bit
From:
Jennifer WhiteWolf Crock <[log in to unmask]>
I had the good fortune of meeting Jabari a few weeks ago at the little
Oregon farmcollie gathering. He is more stunning than these videos
show.... When my TahTay was young and full of energy, he was a lot like
him....and their looks are also very very similar, with the dark cap on
the head and similar body colors. Jabari is a handsome dog, well loved
and cared for. Seeing him in person was like taking a time machine tour
back about 8 years to see my TahTay again is his youth.

Jennifer