FARMCOLLIE Archives

July 2005

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Diane Peter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 12:50:37 -0500
I just discovered that my parents have been 'teasing' Shannon about the
water bowl being moved several times this past week, they thought it was her
since surely our 15 pound cat wouldn't be strong enough to move a large bowl
full of water, nix that thought.  Larry is a water baby & I spent at least
30 minutes listening to him splash in the water bowl last night & when I
went to look the bowl was in the middle of the floor at least 3 feet from
where it usually is.  So this morning I told mom about it & she told me that
they thought it was Shannon & she was amazed that Larry was strong enough
for that.

Diane Peter