FARMCOLLIE Archives

July 2005

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Gwyn Diddally <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 17:07:08 -0400
Thank you to everyone for the information!  I will be getting my girl
checked for CEA in a couple weeks and if my husband's belief that she was
normal-eyed as a pup isn't another pipe dream of his, I think this will be
the next step.  I like the idea of contributing to the gene pool with a
worthy animal, but I want to be sure the animal really is worthy in all
senses, first.  :P

Merry