FARMCOLLIE July 2000

Re: intro and puppies

donald buffington <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Jul 2000 19:17:13 PDT

I am enjoying this discussion and am learning. This is one of the reasons
that I stay on this email list. What is Dr Green's study? What other
research is being done and where can information be obtained. Keep up the
good discussion and do not change your minds easily.

Your friend because of Dogs.
Don