]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FARMCOLLIE Home

FARMCOLLIE  January 2001

FARMCOLLIE January 2001

Fwd: THE NO-KILL HANDBILL - ISSUE NO. 472, JANUARY 21, 2001

Kathryn Doss <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Jan 2001 20:30:58 -0600

Hey,everybody,
I'm forwarding this in the hopes that someone may have contacts in the
Austin, Texas area. The fifth dog listed (you have to scroll about halfway
down the page) is possibly an English Shepherd and is on the list of
imminent euthanasia at the Town Lake Animal Center shelter. Can anyone think
of a way to get this dog identified and rescued? I read this shelter posting
occasionally and try to help if I can by contacting rescue groups. Thanks
for any help you guys can offer.

Sincerely,
Kathryn Doss
Dubach, Louisiana