FARMCOLLIE Archives

January 2002

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Gloria Mullinax <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 06:18:37 -0800
--- Gracelynn Rizzolo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I think he is beautiful and hope there is someone in
> the Maryland area who can adopt this fellow.
>
> http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=581476
>

> Petfinder.com
> Adopt a Homeless Pet!
> http://www.petfinder.com
Gracelynn,
  You're right,he is beautiful.  However, Caroline
County is the county we recentley moved from.  It is
next to impossible to adopt from them.  Anything else
(cat or dog) must be spayed or netured , you must have
a fenced in yard with a dog house but don't tell them
the animal wll "live" outside.  They also want to know
if you've ever had a dog or cat before and what
happened to them.  In the meantime there are many
livestock type animals and dogs and cats around the
county that are not properly cared for and the humane
society does nothing!
  Sorry,  I'll climb down now......
                   Gloria