FARMCOLLIE Archives

May 2002

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Serena Lanza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 14:40:42 -0400
Hello Jennifer,

Thank you very much. The good news is that two of the three missing dogs have been returned by whomever "borrowed" them. Sheryl really turned up the heat with the authorities and I am assuming the people that took Lilly and Drover felt they'd better give them back than get caught with them.

Kala unfortunately is still missing and it has been a week. The posters are still up and we are hoping that a reward WILL be needed. At least that way, the dog will have been returned.

Your offer is quite generous and very much appreciated.

Sincerely,

M. Serena Lanza
Sr. Payroll Coordinator
National Leisure Group, Inc.
100 Sylvan Road, Suite 600
Woburn, MA 01801
(617) 587-6459 - voice
(617) 587-6329 - fax

>>> Michael and Jennifer WhiteWolf Crock <[log in to unmask]> 05/31 2:34 PM >>>
If it comes down to a reward, I will contribute. Just let me know and I
will mail a check.
Jennifer WhiteWolf-Crock
Dream Dancer Collies / Oregon