FARMCOLLIE Archives

January 2007

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2007 20:42:55 -0600
7bit
From:
Karen Cline <[log in to unmask]>
Not so.  There are already ES in puppy mills.  One breeds "shockers" a mix
with a cocker spaniel.  Can you think of a worse cross?  A bossy dog that's
neurotic and has a tendancy to bite.  Cute name though.   ::::rolling
eyes:::

She's not the only one... and there are often reports of ES or "farm
collies" being in pet stores, esp in Ohio, if memory serves

--
Karen in Oklahoma
Concharty English Shepherds http://www.concharty.com