FARMCOLLIE Archives

January 2007

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
renee in juneau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 04:20:00 -0800
Hi Erin!

  I'm not a breeder, but I *am* curious. Can you forward the info to me, too?

  Thanks,
  Renee

Erin Hischke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  If you are a breeder of English shepherds or farmcollies please contact me
privately.

I have gotten a call from a man from a "puppy shop" asking for English
shepherd puppies. I will give all information privately.

Erin Hischke
Red Bank English Shepherds
www.englishshepherdhome.com
member AWFA www.farmcollie.com