FARMCOLLIE September 2012

Re: something new--a question

Tonya <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Sep 2012 08:32:12 -0700

Thanks Dusty
Our Lassen is out of Shasta. Shasta is out of Burl Fords Buddy her Father is the Son of Rover brother to Shep which makes her a Granddaughter of The original four she also has Little Bit in her pedigree. Little Bit is one of the females from that litter with Keppie being the final female in the group. Of course her grandfather Buddy is a Grandson of Shep. So she has three of the original dogs in her pedigree.
She is beautiful with eyes that speak
As far as I know this litter had the highest concentration of OTFS that was bred in many years.

if I'm not mistaken Robbie is a litter mate to Buddy

Tonya

Sent from my iPhone