FARMCOLLIE Archives

May 1999

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gina Bisco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 14:42:08 -0400
Marci,

> Incidentally I will try to forward this note and url to Meg, but someone else
(a new subscriber to this list, as a matter of fact!)
> asked me if Meg's email address was still the same as mail had come back
undeliverable.  Anyone know???

I'm sorry, I knew Meg's email address was not working and forgot to put a note
on the webpage. Thanks for reminding me!

I have tried to get in touch with Meg via a couple different email addresses
plus phone, and nothing seems to be current. I thought I'd drop a letter to her
in the mail, and if she's moved, it should be forwarded.

Gina