FARMCOLLIE Archives

May 1999

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Joan Neidhardt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 05:02:19 EDT
In a message dated 5/11/99 12:04:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< BTW, we wanted to link to the CCA site as well.  What better place to send
 >people interested in a collie?   But the CCA told us no.    So, it's the CCA
 >that keeps Lassie from sending people where they could get the best
 >information.

         well, that's their loss. >>
Is it really their loss?  Or is it the loss of those in the general public
that want to learn more about collies and find a quality pup and good
breeders?   Lassie draws them to the collie breed but how are they supposed
to "know" where to find out more other than through our rescue links?   Any
ideas?