FARMCOLLIE Archives

May 1999

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 20:48:17 EDT
7bit
From:
Joan Neidhardt <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
RFC822 error: <W> Incorrect or incomplete address field found and ignored.
Hi everyone,

Colliewoode Productions is considering adding a line of collie products to
our web sites and shows that we do.    I know a lot of people on the lists
are craftspeople as well or have friends that make specific collie products.
 I'm interested in talking to anyone that might be interested in having us
carry your line of collie products.    Sorry, but we are only looking for
collie products, no other breeds.

If you have a product, or know someone who does, please contact me privately.
  Thanks!