FARMCOLLIE Archives

May 1999

FARMCOLLIE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Options: Use Monospaced Font
Show Text Part by Default
Show All Mail Headers

Message: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]
Topic: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]
Author: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]

Print Reply
Subject:
From:
Kathi Tesarz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Farm Collie Breed Conservancy and Restoration <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 11:31:02 EDT
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (15 lines)
In a message dated 5/21/99 5:12:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< So perhaps more dogs are not getting any exposure to chocolate
 and dogs with a high chocolate sensitivity may well send that on down to
 the next generation. >>
Could be Jan.  Cody got into a double chocolate cake coated with chocolate
fudge when he was 5-6 months old.  I was terrified that he ate a toxic
amount.  The vet said he would be fine but would probably be sick.  She
looked at the amount of cake he had eaten and said most humans would be sick
eating 1/2 that much.  Not Cody, he not only wasn't sick he demanded his
regular amount of food for dinner that night.

Kathi

ATOM RSS1 RSS2